Author Topic: Tigerino Nuggies  (Read 993 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Tigerino Nuggies
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 11:07:58 AM »
Glad you like it Mark ... I have say I thought it was expensive to start with but as you say it lasts for ages so actually works out cheaper in the long run.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Tigerino Nuggies
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 10:31:22 AM »
Well I bought some after Sam recommending it and it's the best one so far - although I haven't got any clumps to remove yet  :evillaugh:

The bag is easier to carry than the others + it has a lovely smell - the others have a cloying "baby powder" smell but Tigerino smells like refreshers sweets  :evillaugh:

I am going to stock up while it is still on special offer  :)

It seems expensive when you first use it but considering you only need to top up, it really does work out cheaper than regular litter and no smells  :)

They recommend a complete change once a month but that isn't practical if the cats wee up the sides  :evillaugh: - but you can pour it into something else, clean it and put it back.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat