Author Topic: ONLY GOOD STORIES ON HERE  (Read 997 times)

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
Re: ONLY GOOD STORIES ON HERE
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 10:59:30 AM »
forgot to put her pic on here she is called bluebell by us she sleeps in bluebells half the time she is also known as salems girlfriend she loves my cats to bits sorry for the poor quality
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 11:00:01 AM by Kally »
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
ONLY GOOD STORIES ON HERE
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:35:01 AM »
I was just wanted to post on here coz at the min we do have an outside cat (stray that were making friends with) were bringing her indoors gradually in her own time i know some ppl would say that i need to trap her but shes slowly becoming friendly in her own way i was telling someone about what usually happens at my house if we find friendly strays ( the wild strays we do get neutered) and she said its nice to see someone going out of their way to look after cats i said to her i just wish i could say ive heard of a similar story for dogs does anyone have any good story about dog owners? i read the story about the cat that was killed by a greyhound it disgusts me how people refuse to see that their dogs are out of control i know obviously animal shelter workers do a lot for dogs im planning to volunteer with dogs myself providing my application doesnt get lost again lol i want today ONLY GOOD STORIES ON HERE
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Link to CatChat