Author Topic: CatChat Christmas Raffle  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: CatChat Christmas Raffle
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 22:56:15 PM »
You musta been reading my mind cos I was on CC this morning loking for raffle and couldnt find it  :doh:

Ok I blind  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

I loves these cats    :evillaugh: :rofl:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 17:18:21 PM »
That's good news :) and I wonder if it might be nice to put something up in the fundraising section of this site to promote ticket sales, Tan?

Whaddya fink?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Colonel Beau

• Kitten
  • "I've had a broken jaw, you know!"
    • Cat Chat, the Cat Rescue Resource
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 17:11:47 PM »
Hullo!
Just popping in to reassure everyone with raffle tickets to the CatChat Cool Cats Stuff Raffle - yes it most definitely is still happening!  ;D Everything else to do with Cat Chat is also still going on as normal, it it only the Forum that is off-air.

Tickets for the raffle will be on sale as planned until abut 6pm on December 15th (Friday) and the draw will be held that evening. The folks will be there of course, and a couple of the 'trusty trustees' no doubt, plus an independent person, who has volunteered to make sure it's all above board and tickety-boo.  In fact if anyone from the Thanet area or nearby wants to come along too, I'm sure I could swing it for you to join us!

The tickets were sent out as electronic 'PDF' tickets, but the copies we have here are actual, physical paper ones - so it will be drawn in the traditional out-of-a-hat way.  Well, maybe not a hat, maybe out of a cat-basket or something appropriate!  I for one am getting jolly excited about the whole affair!

If you haven't yet bought your ticket, well I'd suggest you pull your socks up and get your credit card out - and go here:
http://www.catchat.org/coolcatsdraw.html

Toodle pip!
Love from Colonel Beau (retired) xx
:)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 16:01:05 PM »
the draws on the 16th dec (only a month away!!)

says the list'll be published on the site.
convinced it'll still be happening cos it really is only the forum thats closed and the raffle had nothing to do with the forum - just that forum folk prob bought most of the tickets!!!

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 15:58:37 PM »
Hi Christine,

I was wondering about this too.

Great minds think a like!

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
CatChat Christmas Raffle
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 15:57:11 PM »
This is still going ahead as planned, I guess? I'm not asking for my own benefit, but I just thought that a lot of people have bought tickets - are they still on sale? We could promote them here, if so.

Presumably the winners will be posted up on the main CatChat site?

Any insider knowledge ( :)) about?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Link to CatChat