Author Topic: Fab Cat Photo Needed For Oil Painting  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Fab Cat Photo Needed For Oil Painting
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 19:22:34 PM »
Hi Anne, I have removed your email addy temporarily as I would like to ask you to run this past site admin at Purrs@purrsinourhearts.co.uk

Thanks for your understanding.

Christine (Blip)

I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline ahudovsky

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 18:00:06 PM »
Yup will do.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2008, 17:20:16 PM »
 :welcome: Anne

You may need to run this past the mods, im sure one will be here soon   8)

Offline ahudovsky

• Kitten
Fab Cat Photo Needed For Oil Painting
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 17:18:44 PM »
 :Luv:

Hi Everybody

I need help! One of the growing areas of my business is commissioning high quality oil portraits of cats. I´ve shown examples of our work to two well known cat magazines and both are keen to take me up on my offer of offering up a Cat Portrait as a Reader Prize in their mags. The one snag is that they want to show a high resolution image of the photo submitted to base the portrait on, as well as the resulting portrait.

Alas, the portraits we´ve done to date don´t have a high enough resolution image to reproduce in the magazines. Does anyone have a high resolution photo of their cat that could go into a magazine?

If, on the off chance, you like the sound of having a portrait of your cat lovingly hand-painted, have a really good clear photo we could use, and will allow us to use both the photo and resulting portrait in our promotional material (no names will ever be mentioned), then I´d be delighted to commission your portrait at cost price.

If you´d like more details, I´d be so happy to hear back from you.

Best wishes

Anne

Email address temporarily suspended while under discussion with admin  :thanks:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 19:23:55 PM by Christine (Blip) »

Link to CatChat