Author Topic: Lilli - Black and White Semi Longhaired - Bedfordshire  (Read 1562 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Lilli - Black and White Semi Longhaired - Bedfordshire (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 19:57:19 PM »
Any update?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 11:35:47 AM by Janeyk »

Offline FreeToGoodHome Helper

• Adult Cat
    • Helping Free To Good Home pets find responsible homes. x
Lilli - Black and White Semi Longhaired - Bedfordshire
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 17:14:54 PM »
This is what her owner says about Lilli. She is looking for a home. Pic to follow.  :)

I have come to the very difficult decision to re-home my 7 year old, semi-long haired, black and white female cat. This is due to the fact my circumstances have changed and I now live with someone who has two dogs and my cat doesn't get on with the dogs at all, which has led to her basically living in the upstairs of my house for the last two years. This obviously means she doesn't get to go outside now and she doesn't get as much attention as she once did because she stays upstairs. Prior to this she had access to a garden and would go outside, although she really does enjoy her home comforts and never strayed far from home.

She is quite timid and would be better off in a quieter house with no dogs (and probably no children). She is very affectionate when she gets to know you, enjoys a fuss and can be picked up. She is very pretty, neutered and fully vaccinated and otherwise in good health. She has lived with another cat with no problems.

I am looking for a home where she can relax, potter in a garden and enjoy cuddles. I have had her since she was a kitten so this is a very difficult decision and I want to find a loving, permanent home for her.
Jodie x

Link to CatChat