Author Topic: Wanted -Cat(and dog) fosterers for the Blue Cross - Stafford & surrounding Areas  (Read 5203 times)

Offline bluex

• Adult Cat
This is a fairly new venture for the Blue Cross.

I believe they have set the first one up in the County Durham area, which is now in operation and there is one just starting up in the Shropshire area, along with this one in Stafford.

:briggin:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
do you know if this is all branches?  I volunteer at the  Lewknor branch

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
Hello and   :welcome:  to Purrs

Lovely to have somebody from the Blue Cross on the forum

Hope you are successful with your fosters.

The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline bluex

• Adult Cat
Hi,

I am a volunteer Blue Cross Foster Care Co-ordinator. I am in the process of setting up a short term Foster Homes Scheme in the Stafford, Staffordshire (and nearby surrounding areas) for Cats and Dogs, to provide a rehoming facility in the local area .

The Foster Scheme is set up on behalf of the Blue Cross, so any foster carers can rest assured that they have the support and backing from the Blue Cross Animal Charity. All fosterers are provided with training, support and supervision, guidance on health and safety procedures, out of pocket expenses and all related costs. Cat chalet accomodation, food, bedding,vet treatment and behavioral advice, will also be provided.

As the co-ordinator I will deal with advertising of the animals, talking to enquirers and arranging suitable adopters for  the animals, as well as supporting the fosterers.

If you are interested please email me at bxstf@aol.com to find out more.  :Luv:

Link to CatChat