Author Topic: Hi I'm New :)  (Read 2317 times)

Offline purrlover

• Adult Cat
Re: Hi I'm New :)
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 22:43:36 PM »
Thankyou everyone for the welcome. Hi kelly your email got me started so thanks. I am popping round Thursday night for a chat and to meet the current cats, can't wait  ;D

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 18:34:13 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Kelly

• Distinguished Cat
  • My first rescues Chas and Dave!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 17:23:47 PM »
HI Rachel!

I'm Kelly, the one who originally emailed you back - I foster for CAT77 too!!!! My babies are an almost 3yr old toddler and 3 kitties!

The pub shouldn't be an issue, our fosters are indoor whilst they are with us anyway.
Only The Educated Are Free

www.catactiontrust1977.co.uk

Offline purrlover

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 14:19:38 PM »
Thanks for the welcome. I hope it wont be a problem  :thanks:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 14:11:10 PM »
Welcome to Purrs purrlover..... :)

Good Luck....I cant see any problems for you re: working for the charity CAT 77!  ;)

Offline purrlover

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 13:26:51 PM »
I saw 2 missed calls this morning. I had left the phone in the car by mistake. My daughter is driving me mad. She came home from school yesterday asking if I had phoned you back or not. She wants to be a vet when she grows up and is totally animal mad, she has such a nice way with them though even my mums cat who is scarred most of the time goes to her. I rang earlier but you were out. The forum won't let me see your profile so can't get your email address.  :'( Hope its not a problem us living in a pub would love to help.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 16:15:24 PM by purrlover »

Offline purrlover

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 13:22:43 PM »
I have an 8 yr old cocker spaniel who is my baby and I have owned 2 cats a long time ago they both had such personalities and I am sure they used to tag team to bring me gifts in through the cat flap as there was no way they could have managed on their own (1 had only 1 eye and 1 was like a cat version of a dwarf) ;D I also have owned my own horses all my life but had to sell my big girl end of last yr due to major surgery and struggling with someone to take care of her properly as she was a very highly strung 3 yr old. The girl who has her keeps in touch weekly though and sends me pics so I know she is ok and she looks great. They rescued a Shetland from the ILPH so she has a really good home. Trouble is now I am well I really miss the horse and I am looking to help out. We have fostered for Manchester dogs home every xmas for the last 3 yrs as well.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 16:16:02 PM by purrlover »

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 13:21:40 PM »
Hi Rachel

I tried ringing you a couple of times on Sun, but was unable to get hold of you, and didn't have time to ring last night. I will try ringing you again tonight. Ironically, I drive past where you are to get to the rescue!! If you want to speak before then, I will pick up my e-mails at 2 and 3.30, e-mail address should be in my profile.
Please spay your cat

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 13:12:15 PM »
Well its Cat77 indeed! Desley (you'll find her on the member list) is a fosterer for them. Small world! And good on you for taking on the voluntary side of things.

:welcome: to Purrs and do you have any cats or pets of your own yet?

Offline purrlover

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 13:09:40 PM »
LOL it is indeed a very small world :)

Its cat77 shaw. Hope they accept me as I would love to help.

As for addiction I am already addicted to this forum  :-[

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 12:53:13 PM »
Hi Rachel & :welcome: to Purrs  :)  I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, everyone is very friendly with lots of helpful advice if ever needed  :)  It can be slighty addictive though  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

What's the name of the rescue in Shaw?  We have a member on here who is a fosterer for a rescue in Shaw, small world eh!

Offline purrlover

• Adult Cat
Hi I'm New :)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 12:42:14 PM »
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am Rachel and a massive animal lover like everyone else on here. I have just offered to transport and foster for the shaw rescue so will keep you updated as to if I am accepted. ;)

Link to CatChat