Author Topic: 3 out of 4 cats  (Read 1122 times)

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
Re: 3 out of 4 cats
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 15:51:36 PM »
I' ve got those water decanters for the bedside...you know the ones with the glass that goes over the top? You can still get them. Mine are post war pressed glass examples (one of my little interests).
Solves the problem.. the cats think they're nicking mummys water and get a lovely glow from it  :naughty: and you get no cat backwash!

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 15:09:50 PM »
Max is the same, he used to always drink out of my water on the bedside table, to the point where I bought a beaker with a lid and take that to bed now  :evillaugh:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Den

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 13:59:31 PM »
 :evillaugh: :evillaugh: Memphis is just as bad. He always has to stick his head in my glass even if it's just to see (or smell  :shocked: ) what's in it. Sometimes he feels the need to drink it or even worse .. put his FOOT into my glass of water  :-:

lay me down, let me go, feeling heavy the ground is cold,
lay me down take it slow I'm ready to stumble, sing & then swing low
~Use your mutant powers, just talk people to death~

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
3 out of 4 cats
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 12:25:39 PM »
Drink out of my water glass!

Our newest Gizmo has decided it is the ONLY place he'll drink water from, and he purrs like crazy when he does it.

So I need a kiddie cup or sports thingie so I can keep a glass of water on my night stand for the cats and have my own drink as well!

The big problem is forgetting that I've not watched my glass for every second then wondering if I've drank cat backwash or not.

Link to CatChat