Author Topic: Found - White Male DSH - Ticehurst, East Sussex  (Read 2953 times)

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Re: Found - White Male DSH - Ticehurst, East Sussex
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 13:18:38 PM »
Sam if you send me a picture of the little white cat i will put it on  my site    {ron@lostcatsbrighton.org.uk} as for putting up posters our council don't mind as i always go back and take them down when the cat has been found,

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 20:40:56 PM »
Lets all send Rother District council a snotty email telling them how small-minded and typical of petty council people they are - I hate council workers!  >:(
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 12:38:30 PM »
Sue what a wonderful tale.  Thank you so much for updating us on Blanco and so pleased he has found his forever home! 

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Rycliffe

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 12:19:16 PM »
Just had call from the vets.  It looks like Blanco has been around a bit.  Apparently he had been hanging around several houses in the village and scrounging food.  Beginning of October last year one of the people had him neutered and microchipped.  They kept him in for a few weeks but when they let him out he came and went for a few days then disappeared completely.  They have children with another on the way and he did not seem to like children.  They had not seen him since Christmas.  When the vets called they were delighted to hear he was fine and are more than happy for us to keep him as they said he is obviously very happy - which he is.  So now he is going to become ours.  They are having the micro chip changed to our name. 

I just hope my Groucho can survive so well and that somebody somewhere finds him and gets him checked.

Offline Rycliffe

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 10:32:18 AM »
Well just taken him to the vets to have him checked over and asked them to check for micorchip - well he is actually microchipped so they are now trying to trace the owners.  He is so lovely that I will miss him but it gives hope to everyone that has their cat microchipped.  I will keep you posted. 

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 18:32:48 PM »
Sounds like you have got yourself a new kitty Rycliffe :)

Offline Rycliffe

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 09:43:45 AM »
Just to say I still have this lovely boy - nobody has called at all.  He is very sweet and follows us around all the time. 

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 16:59:03 PM »
Hi thanks ever so much for giving us an update on this little fella .... does he have a name?

I'm so pleased you have let him move in with you and I'm sorry Rother District Council  (yes lets name and shame them!!!!) have been so unreasonable. Grrrrrrr.

ccmacey

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 13:07:52 PM »
The council are sick! What sort of person complains about missing pet posters? :Crazy:

Offline Rycliffe

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 10:23:01 AM »
Just to let you know that this cat is doing fine.  He has moved in totally with us and is very friendly.  He follows us around all the time  My other cats are getting used to him.  I have asked around and nobody seems to know where he comes from.  When he first started to come into the house I tried putting the paper collar on him but he always returned with it - sometime with it falling off having been soaked through from rain.  He is advertised on My Moggy and I will add a picture as soon as our PC at home is working.  If nobody claims him I will definitely keep him but he must have had a home and I would not put anyone through what I am going through having lost my lovely Groucho.  I would put posters up in the village but unfortunately I have been told by Rother District Council to remove my ones for Groucho as there have been complaints. 

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Found - White Male DSH - Ticehurst, East Sussex
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 19:39:04 PM »
From the National Pet Register:

Turned up several months ago - presumed belonged to neighbour. Over Christmas moved in and is now with us all the time. Not in bad condition,. No collar. Very friendly. Call Sue 07767 830168

http://www.nationalpetregister.org/fp/234.htm

Link to CatChat