Author Topic: A BIG THANK YOU  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: A BIG THANK YOU
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 17:35:53 PM »
No, thank you.  You saved this little one from a horrid future....  Hopefully we will be able to find out how her babies are when they arrive and when she finds her very own forever home.

P.S Posted mine this afternoon, can you PM me when you get it, my mail has been going missing so want to be sure it got to you OK...

Offline Kelly

• Distinguished Cat
  • My first rescues Chas and Dave!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 16:17:38 PM »
Well done Michelle - I rescued 2 kittens and mummy a while back from freecycle and although I'm always told there are too many of these ads to do it all the time its great when you clearly know you've done the right thing regardless of cost.

I just hope the 15yr old has some who will look after him as much as everyone here has looked after his cat  :(
Only The Educated Are Free

www.catactiontrust1977.co.uk

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2007, 15:26:02 PM »
should be in post by weekend.  It would be great if foalfarm got some money, help out our little rescue-ee.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
A BIG THANK YOU
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2007, 12:55:17 PM »
Just wanted to say a BIG Thank You to all who have pledged some money towards the cost of Lilly.
If all that has been promised gets sent we will deff have enough to send some to Foalfarm aswell

Thanks Ladies - Isnt it great what we have been able to do !!!

(Got me thinking actually, prehaps we could do it again ? We could start the "CC save a cat trust" !)

Link to CatChat