Author Topic: West Yorkshire area - fairly urgent home needed! - HOMED  (Read 1447 times)

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: West Yorkshire area - fairly urgent home needed! - HOMED
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »
Great news

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Re: West Yorkshire area - fairly urgent home needed!
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 10:37:14 AM »
Hey!

Yes McKee got sorted and found a lovely new home once we'd appealed on our website and newsletter!

J xxx
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: West Yorkshire area - fairly urgent home needed!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 21:42:31 PM »
Wondering if this got sorted hunnie?

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
West Yorkshire area - fairly urgent home needed! - HOMED
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 21:49:46 PM »
Hi, Unfortunately one of our cats we re-homed is having to be brought back to us as his owner has been diagnosed with cancer and only had perhaps a few weeks to live.

We always take our cats back in, but with all of our pens full of kittens we're finding it hard. The lady would also quite like to see him settled straight into a home, rather than coming back into pens. Here a little about McKee....

McKee is an affectionate and gentle 6yr old white and tabby cat who is reluctantly being rehomed due to the ill health of his owner and the stress he feels around the other cats sharing his home.  Although he doesn't get on well with cats he does live happily alongside the family dog.  He loves to be cuddled and would like nothing better than to live in a cat-free house with a doting owner who will give him all the attention he needs.

Just PM me or e-mail me and i'll get back to you!!!

Jen x

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 12:05:51 PM by MrsR »
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Link to CatChat