Author Topic: Good week  (Read 1816 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Good week
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 19:03:57 PM »
May the good weeks continue and the bad weeks improve for each and every one of our rescue heroes here on Purrs  :hug:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline pandora

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 13:15:48 PM »
Hm yes, that's what I did, being a teacher. Waited for the holidays.  Malena doing fine by the way.

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »
pleased to hear you've had a good week Ron ...fingers crossed things keep on the 'up' for you and everyone else!
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 08:30:11 AM »
Glad you are both having a good week, I hope we get one soon!! I had one call for kittens last week and just picked up one e-mail about one of our adults, but we have some that have been waiting months, and most of the enquiries are for kittens!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2008, 20:25:53 PM »
Pleased you have both had a good week Teresa and Ron, like Ela we could do with a good week here in Gateshead too. We've had an early influx of kittens this year and have a few adult pairs so a bit harder to home as not everyone wants two cats. We're not even getting many decent calls for kittens at the moment. Fingers crossed it picks up soon for everyone.  :Luv2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2008, 20:14:29 PM »
Ela hopefully this week will be your turn , its always good when teachers are on holiday.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2008, 20:12:22 PM »
Im glad you have both had good weeks, and fingers crossed yours picks up Ela.

Good luck for trapping your little family :luck:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2008, 20:10:52 PM »
I am so pleased for you. I wish we could be so lucky. We have not had a single call in a week for a cat/kittem. (well no one where we could even consider a home visit anyway. Just the usual 'ayu gorra cat/kitten cos I want one'  or how much are ya cat/kittens type.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2008, 20:04:41 PM »
Well done Ron, and good luck with mum and babies in the morning.

This week has been good for us too, 2 kittens out, 2 adults out, 1 adult rehomed from our list and 3 adults reserved subject to homecheck; make the most of the easy week because we both now it gets harder from here with more kittens being abandoned and fewer homings because people start to wait until after their holidays, not to mention the morons who will dump their cats when they go on holidays.

Hope the weather is fine in the morning and that mum and kittens are good and hungry. Take care ,and keep doing that happy dance  :hug:

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Good week
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2008, 19:33:17 PM »
 we have had a good week we have found loving homes for six little cats this week two sisters who went together and brother and sister who also went together and two who found loving homes on there own, and one more home visit to do. we have also returned two lost cats to there loving owners, wish it was that easy every week, going to set a trap for mum and four kittens in the morning so hopping it goes well, we still have twenty more little cats to home and two more coming in in the morning. :happy dance: :happy dance:

Link to CatChat