Author Topic: Ragdoll and 2 ragdoll crosses {now re homed}  (Read 1836 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Ragdoll and 2 ragdoll crosses
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 17:57:50 PM »
Yes I did I put them in folders oh thanks for that better go back and try put them on again

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 17:51:58 PM »
Have you moved them within photobucket cos if you do then the links are lost and you need to redo them.

I wanted to move some of mine into a dig=fferent fiolder and by doing that lost the links to ones that had been posted.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 17:41:04 PM »
Oh yes. I wonder why that has happened. anyone have any ideas??????

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 17:04:48 PM »
Ummmmm da pics have gone

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Ragdoll and 2 ragdoll crosses {now re homed}
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 14:25:56 PM »
We have been asked to find a new home for three young cats, due to a change in their owners circumstances, which means they are unable to keep them.

Tigs

Tigs is a male blue bi colour Ragdoll. He is almost three years old and is vaccinated, neutered and generally healthy. He is a friendly, loving, gentle Ragdoll, who enjoys human companionship.

Cookie

Cookie is a 2 year old female Ragdoll X tabby DSH. She is neutered, vaccinated and generally healthy. Cookie is an affectionate, gentle cat with the Ragdoll temperament.

Cookie and Tigs are closely bonded. They boith have access to a fenced garden, but never leave. They use their litter trays reliably. Both are happy to be groomed and we are told they have matt free, clean, clear coats.

Gismo

Gismo is Cookie's litter brother and is a male Ragdoll X tabby DSH. He is two years old, vaccinated, neutered and generally healthy. Gismo is a friendly cat, but he is a little more independent than Tigs and Cookie and does leave the garden to explore. He uses his litter tray reliably and is happy to be brushed. We are told his coat is matt free.

Both Gismo and Cookie have semi long haired coats and so all three cats will need regular grooming.

We are looking to home Tigs, Cookie and Gismo together, to a dog free home. They are not used to small children, so we are looking for a child free home, if possible, or at least one, where any children are 12 years+ and are used to living with animals. They will need access to a cat safe garden, well away from busy roads. We are looking for a family who can give these three cats a life long commitment and can provide them with love, care and time.

Photos and more details to follow, but if in the mean time you feel you can offer Tigs, Cookie and Gismo a loving home, please complete our online form at www.ukrcc.co.uk
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 10:18:23 AM by kelly-joy »

Link to CatChat