Author Topic: Hi New here from CA  (Read 3358 times)

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
Re: Hi New here from CA
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 14:54:10 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6270353.stm

It would seem my comments about the CA weather are now way off beam - hope you're coping OK.

LOL trying to keep a good attitude and stay warm! I left the east coast and came to sunny CA for that "the sun" now it is warmer there than it is here. The only real bad thing is all my plants froze even being covered.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 13:56:06 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/6270353.stm

It would seem my comments about the CA weather are now way off beam - hope you're coping OK.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2007, 18:58:12 PM »
Wine country!  ;D Nearest I came to you was San Francisco then, I reckon. Bet your weather is nicer than ours (London, England) at the moment...
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 18:48:33 PM »
:welcome:

Where in CA are you? I had chums in San Capistrano and then in Mission Viejo - I spent some time with them in both areas.

Thanks for the Welcome everyone!
Christine we are in Sonoma

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2007, 18:43:04 PM »
Hi Donna  :welcome: to purrs

you're cats look gorgeous and what great names they have. Look forward to more pics

Sonya
 x
Cats are like vodkas-you cant just have one

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2007, 16:09:55 PM »
 :welcome:

Where in CA are you? I had chums in San Capistrano and then in Mission Viejo - I spent some time with them in both areas.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2007, 13:14:31 PM »
Hi Donna and Furries and  :welcome: to Purrs

You've definatley come to the right lace to talk cats and critters.  We are a very friendly bunch and are only too pleased to share your knowledge and experiences with anyone that asks.

I'm sure you'll be very happy on here and we look forward to seeing lots more pics of your gang.

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »
Hiya Donna a warm  :welcome: to Purrs. Great to have ya with us. We love to get to know peeps from outside UK and here about life over the sea and your babes.

They all look wonderful  :cccooorrr:.

Hope ya enjoy Purrs. If ya need any help just holla  ;D

Offline Parée

• Adult Cat
    • Teddy Boys Reunited
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 09:44:25 AM »
Hi Donna a big  :welcome: from me and my kittie family, looking forward to seeing more pic,
A cat is for life

Offline Charlotte T (thepawfessionals)

• Adult Cat
  • How squeezable am I?!!! Paddy as a baby
    • The Pawfessionals Purrfect Pet Care Services
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 09:37:52 AM »
Hello and  :welcome:.  Yes, everybody's lovely here, I don't spend as much time as I'd like to be able to tho.  Your cats look adorable and is that your dog in the picture? ... she's gorgeous.  I'm sure you'll have lots have fun here ;D
One can never have too many cats.

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
Hi New here from CA
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 06:41:52 AM »
Was looking around for places to chat about kitty's which I LOVE to do! Mine as well as others. Read a bunch of posts and you all seem so friendly I figure it is time to stop lurking :shy:. I am Donna owned proudly by 4 Incredible kitty's and part time mum to my big girl a shep/mal/husky mix. Looking forward to learning more and sharing what I can.

Link to CatChat