Author Topic: HOMED Anyone like the sound of Tibby?  (Read 3336 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: HOMED Anyone like the sound of Tibby?
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 19:16:44 PM »
Wonderful and locking thread  ;D

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: HOMED Anyone like the sound of Tibby?
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 16:47:13 PM »
Fantastic news!  ;D

Offline Hellen

• Kitten
Re: Anyone like the sound of Tibby?
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 15:29:56 PM »
Tibby has now found a fab home!

Thanks to everyone for the support.

x Hellen

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 17:02:13 PM »
Tibby still needs a home

Offline Hellen

• Kitten
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 10:12:31 AM »
Yes, most definatly, I could take Tibby anywhere this side of London.

He is becoming more and more unsettled. There's been a few enquries about him at the shelter from the posters i'v being putting up. But people just arnt seeing past the aggrssion he's showing at the moment.

Thanks for bringing this thread back up.

x Hellen

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 01:29:33 AM »
Really? Aw..... :( Thought there might of been an offer of a forever home when Hellen was doing the drop offs!.....Would you still be able to take this babe to a new home (transport wise) Hellen?  ;)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 23:42:48 PM »
Tibby still needs a home

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2008, 15:52:54 PM »
Tibby is lovely  :Luv2:

Tibby was the name of our first cat when I was 5  :Luv2:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Hellen

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2008, 15:46:57 PM »
Hi all, Tibby said to say thanks for the comments!

How would a homecheck work?

I have seen on another web site a board for home-check request's and if that wasnt possible I'd contact a local rescue direct to ask them if they'd do a home check directly.

With my friends 3 little-ones that i'm transporting on Sunday I'm luckey enough that both the homes I'm going to have pet related websites and also are long standing members of the board I'v homed them through; so their previous posts and topics have given me a very honest insite into how what type of owners they are. I'm off to try and locate the kittys (on a 20 acre farm!!) tomorrow, then they having a sleep over at mine before they go!

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 09:22:36 AM »
How would a homecheck work?
I hope Tibby finds a home soon before his attitude gets worse :wish:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 20:41:51 PM »
ooooh a Puss with Character and Spirit .... Fingers crossed this special boy finds a forever home very soon xxxxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 12:02:40 PM »
Aw bless Tibby is lovely.....Sending positive re-homing vibes~~~~~~Good Luck!  ;)

Offline Hellen

• Kitten
HOMED Anyone like the sound of Tibby?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 11:50:36 AM »
As some of you may know I put an urgent appeal out for some homes for my friend’s cats.

I am off from Newcastle to Nottingham (likely via Blackburn) over the weekend to deliver the kitty’s to their new homes.

Below is a copy of the poster I’ve been putting up for Tibby. The cat 'at the top of the list' for homing at the refuge I volunteer at.

If any one is very experienced and really likes the sound of Tibby I could drop him off on route.

The only things to add to below is that at the moment he is showing extreme aggression! This has worsened since coming to stay with the refuge, but he was not originally declared as aggressive, and i my self have seen him in a home environment and he was fine.

Due to the possible travelling involved (and the unsettlement to Tibby) anyone interested would need to know that they wanted him no mater what.

Pls get in touch with any Q’s.

This is not an urgent appeal as Tibby is safe and sound for the time being, but I thought Id mention him just in case.

X Hellen

Hi I’m Tibby, I am a charming young man, aged between 5 and 6 years old and I have been neutered. A kind neighbour brought me here after I had taken-up residence in her shed, because my previous owners had abandoned me.  I am not coping very well with the lifestyle of being in a shelter, in fact I am finding it all a bit overwhelming; I miss having my own space!  I am looking for someone to help me to get back to my old self, could you do that?

On arrival at the refuge I needed to be kept in a pen, I found this very frightening and occasionally lashed-out; but since being allowed in the large enclosure I have calmed down and began to enjoy attention. I am an independent sort of a cat, but I am still very loving; this makes me the perfect companion for a busy person. I really like to play and I definitely enjoy spending time outside; so I would really love a new home where I could have the freedom to explore the area. I am streetwise, although I would rather not live to close to a busy road and as I have a very good homing-instinct I am not able to move to close to Newcastle’s West-End. Although I am a friendly confident character around people, I do not like being around young children and have no experience of Dogs and I get very intimidated by the other cats at the shelter, so a quiet pet-free home (or a home with quiet cats) would be ideal for me. If you think you like the sound of me, I would dearly love to meet you!

X Tibby

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 15:30:38 PM by Hellen »

Link to CatChat