Author Topic: OUTSTANDING AUCTION ITEMS  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: OUTSTANDING AUCTION ITEMS
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 18:33:34 PM »
No sonya I dont think you are on the list, go to the Auction thread and look for all the unlocked items, thats the ones I am talking about. I believe 8 were items put on by hels and 3 by ela and I ams sure that elas has said hers were all sent out so am waiting for the person receiving to post they haver them.

So all if you have posted and the thread is locked its fine, if the thread is not locked then I need posts

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 12:15:48 PM »
Gill wat are missing 15 items, I recieved all of mine most were from Tan, (all her ps2 games and trivia quiz cd) and I did say i'd recieved them , but didnt do them all individually  :-: sorry if its me but didnt realise i had to do it for all , i did say i'd got my other two items from susanne and hels tho. give me a virtual slap if its me ok.  :-[
Cats are like vodkas-you cant just have one

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 09:21:48 AM »
As previously advised  I have sent out my 4 lots before 19th December and have confirmation that 2 were received. I would hope the other two, had they not been received the purchaser would have advised me. I do have the proof of posting.

Re the lot I bid and paid for I still have received no feedback.

I also offered to purchase the one lot that was not paid for by the bidder.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 09:27:23 AM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
OUTSTANDING AUCTION ITEMS
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 02:03:51 AM »
I really want to close this thread now as the auction has ben over for a month but there ae still 15 items which I do not know whether they have been sent or received.

It is only fair that items have been sent out by now and if they have been received I need to know.

The auction was a great success but this is now tarnishing it.

Please let me know the staus of the missing 15 asap so hopefully this thread can be put to bed to clear the decks for the 2007 projects.

Thank you

Gill

Link to CatChat