Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Hi all
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2008, 09:18:02 AM »
:welcome: to Purrs Mitch. Great to have someone on board who might be able to teach this lot a thing or two about English... :naughty:  Cos we is da business ya know! ;)

There's another Pippa gets talked about on here quite a lot ('cos she's norty!   ;D) but very sweet  :hug:

:slap: Actually yes she is. Very very very NORTY!!!

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 07:04:26 AM »
Hello Mitch!  Welcome to Purrs.  Can't wait to see photos of Dylan, Pippa and Tallulah  ;D  Beautiful names for them.  There's another Pippa gets talked about on here quite a lot ('cos she's norty!   ;D) but very sweet  :hug:

Hope you have fun checking things out.  Sounds like you have a very full day, and it could be about to get a whole lot fuller - this place is seriously addictive!  :wow:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 07:21:55 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Mitch.... :)

OO an English teacher....you will have fun on this site, but dont let the proof reading get to you!  :rofl: ;)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2008, 20:06:14 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Ignore my english, I have a foreign keyboard that cant spell  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline daniellesdogs

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 17:32:18 PM »
you poor thing a teacher. only the cats keeping you sane. my sister swears by hers at the end of yet anouther horrid day

[attachment deleted by admin]
danielle

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 14:42:50 PM »
Hi Mitch  :welcome: to Purrs,

Your furbabes sound wonderful ... can't wait to see pics of them  ;)

All the best

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr & Rossi xxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 14:33:08 PM »
Hi Mitch, how do you find the time between lesson prep and marking papers, lol!

Welcome to Purrs and we would love to see pictures of your babes when you can load them. :wow: :welcome:

Offline mitch

• Kitten
Hi all
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 14:28:05 PM »
Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum so I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been a cat-lover all my life and worked in a rescue from being 13, if I could earn money doing it it would be my full-time job! I adore rescue work.

I'm currently an English teacher (high school) and am owned by 3 moggies. Dylan, Pippa and Tallulah are all rescue cats and all gorgeous. Dylan was, for some reason, in rescue for 8 months and I fell in love with him when I went and said I wanted to home the cat they were most struggling to find a place for. Pippa came next because of my reputation at the rescue as a taker-onner of animals no one else wanted. She was 10, petrified of being in a cage, arthritic and toothless. She's gorgeous and now purrs if you look at her.

Tallulah was unplanned. A friend found her dumped in Manchester, she was only about 8 weeks. I took her 'overnight' to take down the the rescue the next day. She fell in love with Dylan, we fell in love with her and she's still here.

Link to CatChat