Author Topic: hi first time in here come meet us  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: hi first time in here come meet us
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 18:36:23 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs,

You sound like you have a quite a Zoo  :rofl: :rofl: you are lucky.

Your kitties are gorgeous ... In time feel free to post pics of the rest of your clan (we like all creatures .... even spiders! LOL).

I used to have 3 spiders but they have all passed away now - I had a chile rose called Rose, a Mexican brown (not the friendliest of creatures) called Cruella and a Mexican red knee called Webster.  Webster only live for 5 years (he was a boy!) but the two girls lived for 11 & 12 years respectively.

Looking forward to chatting more.

All the best

Sam, Foxy, Zephyr and Rossi xxxx
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline daniellesdogs

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 18:26:32 PM »
 :Crazy: the son makes me made him and my two younger dogs the cats keep me sane exs. cosmos hes the one that wakes me with a cuddle and a purr
the spider is a chilli something (not a rose) she is only about 1.5cm only had her a week.
i did keep other thing when i lived at my mums but she had a bigger house than i could afford.
danielle

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 07:13:54 AM »
Hi Danielle'sdogs.  What a gorgeous bunch of cats - that's quite a family you have, - very brave of you to have a 12 year old son sorry - I meant a spider!   :rofl:  What sort of spider is it?   Glad you found us.  Hope you have lots of fun on the forum.  Everyone's very friendly, and there'll be lots of interest in your private zoo.  ;D

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 03:45:29 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Daniellesdogs..... :)

That is some menagerie you have there.....the kitties are lovely!  ;D

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 22:46:42 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Your cats look lovely  ;D

Offline daniellesdogs

• Adult Cat
hi first time in here come meet us
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 16:46:56 PM »
 :Crazy hi new in here im mad on cats i have 5 of them phynix(brown tabbie), frank (silver tabbie), cosmos (fluffy ginger and white) inferno( dark ginger) and little shadow my only girl (black). they live besides my 3 cockers (dogs) rabbit, tortoise fish, spider, fish and 12 year old son. when i lived with my mum i had 16 cats but the last of them died of old age 3 years ago, so every one know what i wanted as a house warming pressy thats how five (was almost more but i did have more dogs then.)
 my cats are spoilt rotten they go were ever in the house and if they want some thing the others sand aside. im planning on a big cage on the back of my house this summer(80 ft back garden so will be big) as i do live on a buzy road but only my rescue cat ever wants out side and never out the garden. cant put up photo it says they to big
pop by and say hello
 the one who looks like hes being held down is inferno he does not like photos bein taken

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 17:30:07 PM by daniellesdogs »
danielle

Link to CatChat