Author Topic: Chloe & Buddha: The perfect cuddly duo of bed hoggers SELondon/Kent ...  (Read 3943 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Sending positive re-homing vibes for this gorgeous duo~~~~~~~~~ :wish:

Offline Kate

• Adult Cat
I'd have them if I could.....ET would go into melt-down though....

Offline catcuddles

• Adult Cat
    • Bexley Cats Protection
Still no interest in these two lovelies! :shocked:

They ARE really gorgeous...

Law of attraction, positive thinking, positive mantras, etc, are all being used to help find you a good home B&G ;D

:Luv: :Luv:
Evina
Volunteer cat fosterer & cat carer
Mum to Tristan (greyhound) and Zouzouna (yorkie)
CATS PROTECTION BEXLEY
www.bexleycatsprotection.co.uk

Offline catcuddles

• Adult Cat
    • Bexley Cats Protection
Fortunately for me, no. I do still think they are gorgeous for a working couple or someone retired without kids. They love their cuddles on my bed, do not know why but they are very partial to my bed. Thankfully it is big and I am solo at the moment, or we would be having a fight on who goes on it first! ;)

I hope some good home sees in these two lovelies what I do, they are so easy to love.

Please everyone, do pass on the word, you cannot get more mellow non-scratchy cuddly cats if you tried!

:thanks:
Evina
Evina
CATS PROTECTION BEXLEY

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
have these cats got a home now?

Offline catcuddles

• Adult Cat
    • Bexley Cats Protection
OK, so we have someone interested in these two lovelies.

Fingers crossed they are the ones xxx
Evina
CATS PROTECTION BEXLEY

Offline catcuddles

• Adult Cat
    • Bexley Cats Protection
And hopefully they come as a package?  :Luv2:

Yes, they absolutely do! They are not chalk and cheese but love each other's presence in the same space, it anchors them.

They are the sweetest, cuddliest kitties one could wish for and if they stay with me a little longer they will end up staying forever! This will mean that I will no longer be able to foster indoors, so my mind has to rule my heart with Chloe & Buddha and I have to let them go when the right home comes along.

As with most parts of the country, foster space is gold dust here...

Do pass the word on to whoever really appreciates mature cats, there is a great article (yet another one) "In praise of the older cat" in this month's Your Cat magazine. It is so true, they are such great cats and need to be given so much more of a chance with prospective homes, they are fantastic and not fickle or temperamental at all. I would have an oldie any day if I had to choose! :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Evina
Evina
CATS PROTECTION BEXLEY

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
And hopefully they come as a package?  :Luv2:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline catcuddles

• Adult Cat
    • Bexley Cats Protection
By the way, I have lots of photos of my two as I am fostering them indoors and I got to know them very well by now.  :Luv: :Luv:

Anyone interested, please reply here or pm me your email and I will be happy to send more pics & info.

:thanks:
Evina
Evina
CATS PROTECTION BEXLEY

Offline catcuddles

• Adult Cat
    • Bexley Cats Protection
Chloe & Buddha: The perfect cuddly duo of bed hoggers SELondon/Kent ...
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »

Our sweet Buddha & Chloe have been with us for a good few weeks now. In this time, they have had a total "health blitz" and are now a lovely duo looking for a balanced home without young children. They have both had extensive dentals, extra special grooming & pampering indoors and special dinners to load up on nutrients & get their shiny coats back.

We are now all done! These two have been real gems and took it all in their stride. We are looking for dedicated cat lovers who can give them the quality time and cuddles they are used to, as well as time out to chill on the bed or a cosy quiet space in their new home. They are very easy to care for & start purring the moment I start stroking or brushing them. Chloe loves to be groomed while faking indiferrence. Buddha took longer to get to like the fuss, but is now one of the nightly bed hoggers and a loud purrer to boot! Getting rubs belly-up is his favourite pastime (preferably evenings please, we are nocturnal creatures!)

These two would be happy to keep you company indoors and weather allowing, might also want to have a stroll in the garden. They keep great company to each other while you are at work or out and will impress you with their impeccable manners.

We have given C&B the full health works: they are already neutered, fully vaccinated, de-fleaed, de-wormed, microchipped & had their dentals! Come visit them, we are sure you will love these mellow kitties as much as we do.

For more info on Chloe & Buddha, please contact their foster mum Evina on 0208 4808015.
(FROM CATS PROTECTION BEXLEY, DARTFORD & DARENTH VALLEY BRANCH)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Evina
CATS PROTECTION BEXLEY

Link to CatChat