Author Topic: cross post from CC "2 Beautiful Cats need a home (brother and sister)"  (Read 1554 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
i'd normally agree for young healthy animals bryony but the girl is probably right to be worried about the boys heart murmur and more so their colouring for a hot country, i reckon she'd have to make sure sun cream was on all the time, even if they were indoors sitting on a window sill etc would still be quite risky.

Offline Bryony84

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Amber and Chilli
They are beautiful! I got my 2 from a rescue, emigration was given as the reason. For a few reasons I'm not sure it actually was the reason/only reason but you hear it a lot at the moment.

As several people said on CC, cats don't actually travel badly by plane. If I ever decided to go abroad to live, my cats would most definitely be coming with me!

http://furrytripod.wordpress.com/ : Casper's tripod blog and sponsorship page

Offline likabu

• Adult Cat
Aww, they are lovely.  Seems to be a lot of people emigrating at the moment.  I got my 2 cats a weeks ago from a couple moving abroad.

Hope they find a good home soon.

Lisa

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
cross post from CC "2 Beautiful Cats need a home (brother and sister)"
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 11:03:56 AM »
This gorgeous duo are on catchat    http://www.catchat.org/forum.html

Hi

I'm moving Abroad in June and need to find my gorgeous white cats Milan and Lucia a loving home. I don't want to seperate them as they are brother and sister and they love eachother. Ideally they need to go to a home that doesn't have any other animals or kids as I don't think they would react very well. They have alway had access to a garden too. The have both been neutered.

They are roughly 4 and a half years old

Milan (the boy) is a really affectionate cat, he likes lots of attention, cuddles, belly rubbed, talking to him. He is a peoples cat and doesn't like going out much. He loves his food. Milan does have a slight heart murmur but it has not affected his life and he doesn'tneed any medication (apparantely this is quite common in cats)

Lucia his sister, is a real outdoor cat and loves going off on her adventures. She is smaller than her brother and is a typical girl...quite snooty but will come to you for cuddles when she feels like it.

They are both such lovley cats, and I'm really sad to let them go but I wont put them through the ordeal of a flight. I need to make sure they are going to a good home and will do a home check.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat