Author Topic: Rex anyone?  (Read 4033 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: Rex anyone?
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 16:32:22 PM »
have send you a pm ok..think i sussed out who the owner is !

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 14:11:34 PM »
yeah got it ta, sent one back but didnt come on till gone 1pm so prob missed you . :'(

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 12:29:55 PM »
Hi Lynn, just to let you know i've emailed you.

Thanks

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 22:24:10 PM »
Hello...If you want my advice of what i know of laperms you'd be silly not to take this pusscat home..

they are wonderfully fabulous creatures and far more laid back than devons but also got their playful side but really really big cuddle monsters who get on with everything you throw at them be it kids, dogs, cats, strangers, hoovers, diy tools you name it they are phased by nothing.

i have got to know of quite a few cats swapping homes and being imported etc and every single one without exception are settled withing 48 hrs or less .

may i ask who has this laperm you are going to look at ???  If its with a breeder etc i may know of it already !!!

please get in touch with me, a few laperm breeders also have devons so may be able to help you one way or an other !

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 20:01:53 PM »
If you want to know anything about La Perms I would speak to  Lynnst24  her cody is the resident Supermodel and if he is typical of his breed which  think he is then you should have no trouble with a 1 year old joining your family.

I've sent her a pm and asked her to comment on this thread.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 17:55:59 PM »
Hi, yes I have looked into rescue but the waiting list for devons especially is long and it's not fair on my boy any longer, I'm looking at a
La perm tomorrow but will have to transport it back from worcester also it's around a year old and i was thinking that intergrating a younger kitten would be easier.

Any advice is appreciated please on this matter...I just want to do whats best for my boy!

Cheers

Ck

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 09:18:22 AM »
Have you tried the rex rescues?  Following the link and go down to Rex:  http://www.catchat.org/adoption/pedigree.html
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
Rex anyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 01:22:11 AM »
Hi, just wondering I don't suspose anyone has any rex cat/ kittens needing rehoming at the mo, preferably female and under 1 year old.
Just thought i would ask in case, as me and my devon are looking for a new family member.

Cheers for reading!

Ck

Link to CatChat