Author Topic: my brood  (Read 3029 times)

Offline daniellesdogs

• Adult Cat
Re: my brood
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2008, 17:37:49 PM »
should of tryed ice cream always makes the kids feel better after an op. at our local stables there whole family of stubby and tailless cats they all run about fine so i been told there feral iv never seen them
danielle

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2008, 10:59:18 AM »
Cats like to prove us and vets wrong!!! My vet was iffy about amputating my 11yo's leg, but she bounced back really quickly, she even came home a day earlier than anticipated cos she was doing so well, and was back to getting on the bed and going out 2 days after her cage rest finished - so less than 2 weeks after the leg had been amputated.
Please spay your cat

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 17:54:34 PM »
Woo Hoo so pleased that Fidget is coping without a tail .... animals adapt so well - I'm surprised at your vet saying he wouldn't cope well  :shify:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Bow1508

• Adult Cat
  • Mum to Fidget, Angel and Amy
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 17:40:24 PM »
He wouldn't eat it! he only ate the wet cat food that he got with his drugs and the rest was normal driedn food. He's fine now and so much for the doom and gloom vet! has anyone told him he wont be able to jump and wont have any balance!!! as he whips along the fence at the speed of sound!

Offline daniellesdogs

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2008, 17:38:39 PM »
sorry to hear about your poor baby. i cryed when my inferno had to go in for boy cat op. bet he loves all the chicken and fish he had to eat after  ;D
danielle

Offline Bow1508

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 20:36:06 PM »
Much much better thanks. He was a different cat when he got home. The vet thinks the tail was pulling and although she has given us all the doom and gloom speech about cats falling and dying and phantom tails he seems much happier. Eating better too although has refused to sleep on the anti bacterial fluffy vet bed thing I got him! Alittle unhappy at wearing his lampshade but I take it off as often as I am able to sit and watch him or one of the kids will do it and he's left until he tries to lick or sctratch then the collar goes back on! He's started to try to leg it after so he must be feeling better. Poor little munchkin. Thanks for asking BTW, it's very nice that people care.  :Luv2:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 20:27:34 PM »
Awww! Well worth the wait me thinks!  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Oops forgot to mention how is Fidget after his op?  :hug:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 20:28:57 PM by Bazsmum »

Offline Bow1508

• Adult Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 16:54:32 PM »
I tried with the photobucket img link but it wouldn't accept it but am about to try again, fingers crossed.  :Crazy: just had a brain wave was trying to attach it instead of just linking it in! DOH!!  :wow:

FIDGET

ANGEL

AMY AND WENDY

Fidget no longer has a tail  :( but is much happier since they took it off totally. Will take some new pictures soon.  ;)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 02:00:21 AM »
you can download this link for free....

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/image_resizer/

Or open an account with photobucket.....

www.photobucket.com < click on this....upload your pics, copy the IMG code (4th code below your uploaded pic) then paste it to the main body of your text when you are typing out your post! Hope that helps  ;)

Offline Bow1508

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2008, 20:14:23 PM »
Have been trying to add pictures but not having much luck so far. Will try again tomorrow, thanks for all the well wishes  :thanks: i'm sure he appreciates it.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs,

Sorry to hear about poor little Fidget  :(  Sending lots of love and positive vibes that the surgery goes well and he makes a quick recovery.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 10:26:41 AM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs

Poor Fidget bless him  :hug:

Good luck for tomorrow  :hug:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 06:18:06 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Bow!  :)

Good luck to Fidget for Monday!  :wish:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 01:36:30 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Poor little Fidget and hope all goes well for him  :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 23:20:43 PM »
Hi &  :welcome: to Purrs  :)  Poor little Fidget sounds like he's been in the wars, hope he makes a swift recovery.  Let us know how he gets on  :hug:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 17:39:50 PM »
Hello Bow and welcome to Purrs, Sounds like poor fidget is really in the wars poor lad. I think lighting a candle to Bast is a good idea, and certainly can't hurt. YOu do realise though, that it is obligatory to provide photos of your darlin's by way of introduction ... :rofl:

Offline Bow1508

• Adult Cat
my brood
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 17:26:19 PM »
Hello there finally got round to proper introductions. I'm a mum of 2 children with 3 babies (cats). Our fidget is just over a year, Amy is 2 and Angel is 3. All three are rescue cats so we can't be that sure. Fidget and Angel are my boys and Amy is a typical moany teenager LOL one minute she adores you the next she can't stand you. She's lovely really and a big teddy bear. Poor Fidget came to us with a problem leg which got a lot worse after he ignored mummy and the rules and went out the front! He got run over and they removed part of his hip joint. The vet was gob smacked at how well he got on after and he's been fine since until sunday. He is the most attached to home of the 3 and NEVER goes out once it's dark. Then sunday after popping out for half an hour he came back dragging his tail. The vet thinks he either fell off a fence onto concrete but it's more likely he was kicked! No movement in it although the swelling was going down a bit then a sore patch appreared and he was licking it all the time so took him back today. They are removing the tail on monday beofre he starts to try to bite it himself. My poor baby, still at least he didn't have a broken spine. Sorry i know i've posted this up already but i'm gutted. He has had such a hard life already. Still, am asking Bast for him to be fine after this and heres hoping she listens. Will light a candle for all the poorly ones on here and for my baby on monday.

8)

Link to CatChat