Author Topic: Loving home on offer in Portsmouth...Now Full-YAY!  (Read 5999 times)

Offline pandora

• Adult Cat
Re: Loving home on offer in Portsmouth...
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 22:55:13 PM »
What about the Cat and Rabbit Rescue near Chichester.  Very nice place and people.  Am I the only one who knows of them?

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 22:49:42 PM »
I was going to suggest Lesley too, if you want to contact her and she hasnt had time to see this let me know and I will put you in touch  ;D

Offline pandora

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 22:44:11 PM »
Why would rescues turn you down?  I live in Southsea too and I have an appointment to rescue another furbabe at the start of April.  Can't understand what is going on with rescues.  Must say I tried some others and even getting hold of anyone in this area is a challenge as there are nothing but answer phones.  I know that one of the reasons it is easy for me to adopt is because I have rescued from them before and they have me on their books as a reliable person because I have had my first two for over five years now. 

Moreover my garden has lots of cat visitors so adopting in a city area can not be a real criteria.  Don't understand some rescues.

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 23:21:05 PM »
Ok, bigger pics on my hello thread of all my furbabes through time...... :Luv:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 21:53:30 PM »
Koscha is as far as I know Russian for cat  ;D

Like to see a bigger picture of Koscha cos it was a tad small on your other thread  ;D

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 21:53:07 PM »
 :welcome:

I'd recommend you have a word with Leslie at Eight Lives Left Kitten rescue, to be found usually up to now good in somewhere on this forum. I'm sure you're not that far away from her.  ;)

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 21:23:30 PM »
Oh I forgot............. If Robyn Haspinall (Baxter) on Cat Chat is also browsing this forum, Is Ebony still available for adoption? Getting to Essex is no problem, as i have family there and she sounds like the ideal cat!

If so, my contact details are available on both forums (that goes for everyone else too with a cutie in need of adoration!  :Luv:) so don't hesitate to contact me!

:thanks:

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 21:14:30 PM »
You guessed right; Koscha is one of my cats names, She currently lives with my Grandfather as city life is too much for her and they dote on each other!
'Koscha' as far as i understand it is the name of a russian god  :-: , my mum chose the name can't remember where she found it!

I don't have any cats at the moment, just 'auntie' to a lot. My partner and I have finally got a stable home after countless years of moving around so it's finally time..... :wow:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 20:36:40 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Yes we have rescues on here in your area and I am sure they will all see your post and be clawing at you  :rofl: :rofl:

I am very intersted in your name Koscha, is it one of your cats names? Ummmm do you have any cats at the moment?

My late cat was called Kocka..........cat in Czech.......hence nmy interest in your name  ;D

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
Loving home on offer in Portsmouth...Now Full-YAY!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 20:29:25 PM »
Hi there everyone!,
I'm new to forum having just found the link from cat chat. My partner and I are looking to offer a loving home with lots of kisses, cuddles and food to 1 or more cats in need of a forever home. I live in southsea, portsmouth in a mid-terraced house with an enclosed back garden plus a cat flap! I'm an experienced cat owner (kittens, older cats, timid cats, boisterous cats and FIV+ - i've experienced them all). I have my own transport so travelling in the South, South-east and East Anglia is no object (I even have my own pet carrier ready and waiting).
Haven't had much luck with the larger re-homing centres. I've said that i'll gladly consider any cat but they never keep me on their books  :(
So, if you want a loving home where you'll be assured that your cat will recieve the love and attention it so richly deserves, let me know
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 02:01:35 AM by koscha »

Link to CatChat