Author Topic: They call themselves US Marines, scum is more appropriate! Petition to sign  (Read 17740 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I aim to please, I'll pm it to you now  :evillaugh:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
ooooo Dawn, very good indeed!!!  :evillaugh:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
and have included the link which shows clearly the identity of the offending soldiers.

I've got all the info on this soldier if you need it  ;)

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
true, but public opinion can be swayed and that can get results. I worded it very carefully and with due respect for his rank (having been a serving soldier at one stage of my career) and have included the link which shows clearly the identity of the offending soldiers.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Edit:: Looked at the hoax site again and its so far been unable to confirm or deny its a hoax, (I hope so) but the US Marine Corp are mad as hatters over it and are investigating.

On the same site, being smart  :censored: , someone has made another clip saying something like "Superman saves the puppy", and it's been animated with Superman in it  >:(  >:(  >:(

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
What I meant was do you think the US Military cares....
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Here's the other video I was referring to if anyone wants to view it  >:(  >:(  >:(

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=465018

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
derrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
sent the military a stroppy email  >:(

Which Military? there US you know
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 20:43:03 PM by hOrZa »

Offline blackcat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
sent the military a stroppy email  >:(

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
I was hoping so too but I've seen another video where they shot a dog that wasn't doing anything and for what??  After seeing that clip, I'm more inclined to think these sicko's would do this to a puppy  >:(  >:(

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
I been informed elsewere that this is fake, and I really hope it is because its very disturbing.

Edit:: Looked at the hoax site again and its so far been unable to confirm or deny its a hoax, (I hope so) but the US Marine Corp are mad as hatters over it and are investigating.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 20:42:05 PM by hOrZa »

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
PLEASE READ THIS AND TAKE ACTION.

Please send an e-mail and sign the petition, too.  Please crosspost.   

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/fight-puppy-killing-soldiers

Watch the video or read this:  One U.S. soldier films, while another holds the puppy by the scruff of the neck, talking about how he is such a cute puppy.  The puppy is very young, black and white, a butterball, not making a sound.  You can hear a dog barking in the background, which I assume is a distraught mom.  The soldier then throws the puppy over the cliff.  The puppy yelps continually as he flies through the air and is silent after the thump as he hits the ground.  All of this is shown and heard on the video.  With video evidence, there is no denying this occurrence or the identify of the soldiers involved.

Video: http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html

They still need more signatures. Without public outcry nothing much will be done. You don't have to watch the video but please just take a second to do the follwoing 2 simple things:

1.    Sign the petition:  http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/fight-puppy-killing-soldiers you don't have to take the time to comment, just fill out the "sign" info so that your vote can be counted

2.    E-mail Major General Robert E. Milstead, Jr., Director, Public Affairs at <robert.milstead@usmc.mil> and let him know that this action must not be tolerated by soldiers who represent our country, that animal cruelty laws exist, etc.  Just a short 3 sentence e-mail will do.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 21:18:31 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat