Author Topic: New Member Saying Hi!  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Elizabeth z17

• Adult Cat
Re: New Member Saying Hi!
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 20:19:21 PM »
 :welcome: You will all love it here.
I'm new here as well and found it great fun :rofl: and addictive :) I have a cat called Lady, who's 10 years old but does not act like it. She's even found her own area to chat on ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 14:47:57 PM »
Hi Paul  :welcome: to Purrs  :)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2008, 10:11:26 AM »
Hi Paul and  :welcome: to Purrs

Your little ones are gorgeous, we look foward to having some more pics of them to drool over!

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2008, 23:25:11 PM »
Hi Paul and welcome

what beautiful babies you have.............adorable  :hug:

Impressive website with some lovely beds..........my 3 Labradors would all love one each of the £290 range  :evillaugh: when they get me the right numbers on the lottery

good luck with it you have some really great products
x

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2008, 23:07:43 PM »
Hi Paul

Beautiful babes :Luv2: :Luv2: I love the cuddlebums....Ahhhh!

This is a brilliant forum, so hope you enjoy it.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 20:56:11 PM »
Hello Paul and   :welcome:  to Purrs

Pleased to have you on board

Brilliant website
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 20:39:06 PM »
Hiya, and  :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2008, 13:58:19 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Paul....your furbabe's are beautiful....I love kitty cuddles!  :Luv2:

Offline tpepaul

• Adult Cat
    • The Pet Extraordinarium
New Member Saying Hi!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2008, 13:37:13 PM »
Howdy.  :welcome:

I'm Paul and I'm new here at Purrs in our Hearts. I've visited loads of times before but never actually got round to registering for some reason. But anyway, I'm here now so that's what counts! So why AM I here? Basically because my fiance and I LOVE our cats and they were the inspiration for us setting up our pet accessories business a year ago. But I'm not here to plug the website.

We've have three cats. I got Josie for Michelle's birthday about 18 months ago and it's fair to say she changed our lives! She's a bengal/chinchilla cross, very vocal and very affectionate...when she wants to be.   And then 9 months ago, she delivered us four gorgeous kittens!

It wasn't easy giving any away, but we couldn't possibly keep them all. My parents took one (Sophie) so we see her a fair bit. She's the spitting image of her mum! Another (Dexter, although we called him Zen as he was so chilled out!) went to a friend of a friend. And a third, Lilly, was supposed to go as well...except that a few days beforehand we got a call to say that they couldn't take her as their grandaughter was allergic. So...we kept her along with her brother, Jake.  :innocent:

So...to the kittens. Lilly (full name Lilly LooLoo, as she used to meow when she wanted the toilet! haha!) is the sweetest little thing you could possibly imagine. She's such a little lady, follows us around the house mewing with her tail in the air, and waits outside the bedroom door for fuss every morning! I can still cradle her like a baby for ages, and she'll just lay there purring!
Jake (or Jakey) on the other hand is a complete thug! OK, I'm exagerating, but he's a real 'boy' - full of life and can be a real menace. If you're giving him a treat, watch your hands! But he's got his soft side too, absolutely adores his mum (his cat mum, I mean!) and comes and curls up with us on the sofa every evening. They're a great pair!

Anyway, I guess I've waffled long enough! Pictures of Josie looking regal and the kittens cuddled up together are attached (we've also got 2 bunnies, but i'll save that for another time) and I look forward to chatting to you guys soon!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 09:20:00 AM by tpepaul »
:boxer:   www.thepetextraordinarium.co.uk FOR COOL, FUNKY, GOOD QUALITY CAT ACCESSORIES
10% of every order donated to cat rescues if you click on the link at the bottom of the page!!
The Extraordinary Pet Blog - http://thepetextraordinarium.blogspot.com

Link to CatChat