Author Topic: Help Kitten Is Trying To Kill Me  (Read 2403 times)

Offline maz

• Adult Cat
Re: Help Kitten Is Trying To Kill Me
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 20:50:19 PM »
Love the story Jana, made me laugh! Hope the cat doesn't try and kill you, we wont be able to talk to you if she did!

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 22:08:15 PM »
Hi Jana,

luckliy we don't have any stairs otherwise i would have been a gonner by now!

Kiki winds aroung your legs at any opportunity (although generally choosing to do it when you are carrying glasses, plates etc)

When my OH feeds them in the morning it is a right palava! lots of clattering and swearing when i am still tucked up in bed. hehe  ;)

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 21:38:20 PM »
Loki prefers to lunge at my leg (only if bare!) and cling on for his dear life - not fallen down the stairs..........................yet!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 21:35:11 PM »
ROFL..........mine rush under the place where I am trying to put my foot down........same effect as you :)

Offline jana

• Kitten
Help Kitten Is Trying To Kill Me
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 21:15:24 PM »
my kitten - baby Daisy - is trying to kill me.

If ever I am found dead at the foot of the stairs with a broken neck please alert the authorities that Daisy did and furthermore, it was on purpose.

For weeks now she has tried to trip me up. Her nodus operandi was to wait for me to come down the bedroom stairs bleary eyed with sleep - or wait for me to clamber up the stairs whilst clutching cup-plate-book then run out, across my ankles and trip me over.

Twice now I have been in a heap at the bottom.

Wise, after the event, I tread carefully, alert to the quick dashing movement of a little black and white kitten. ?

However, Baby Daisy has been watching my collection of CSI DVDs and is now aware of forensic evidence (ie black and white kitty hairs attached to my ankles) consequently she has changed tactic.

Now she sits some distance from me, waits for me to walk downstairs then rolls her pingo pong ball towards the stair upon which I am about to tread.

I know I will die soon, please tell the police that Baby Daisy was the one who done it.

Link to CatChat