Author Topic: Revenge TV on ITV Tonight (02/01/06)  (Read 2390 times)

ccmacey

Re: Revenge TV on ITV Tonight (02/01/06)
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2007, 15:41:01 PM »
I just nearly posted on this, yes i saw the programe and i couldnt believe my eyes.  people like that deserve to die :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Offline catzluva71

• Adult Cat
  • Bo
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 20:04:45 PM »
I saw that programme, and what happened to that poor cat, caught it while flicking channels :'(
Couldn't sleep after that, thinking about it; and what if it had been my boy
Wicked wicked :censored: :censored: :censored:
Home is where your cat is :)

Offline fran

• Kitten
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 19:33:55 PM »
I recorded it and just watched it now. It was extremely upsetting. He reversed back and forward over the cat.

I lost my cat on the road to a lunatic 2 years ago and I don't think I will ever get over it. If I'd seen that on camera with my own cat, I'd have to take the law into my own hands because the justice system is not severe enough in cases like these.

The cat managed to get back onto her driveway when she was first hit, so I'm sure she would have lived if that scumbag hadn't come back to keep running over her.

He was a quantity surveyor apparently. You'd think he'd have more intelligence. I really hope he got sacked from his job too. Does anyone know if he did? No-one should employ him after that. I hope his life is totally ruined.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 07:54:54 AM »
What a disgusting piece of garbage that individual is.  One way or another he'll get his rewards for his behaviour.  I wish that the punishment could fit the crime, see how he would feel being driven over ten times or more, see how his pain and fear  would magnify the experience.  Tosser.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 23:09:29 PM »
I hope the saying .....what goes around comes around ......is true and he will get his  >:(

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 22:53:37 PM »
Didn't see the programme but this was in a small village near me, it was around 18 months ago and the offenders details were published in the local newspaper.  He lives in a small village himself so all his neighbours know what scum they are living near too.

His solicitor had the cheek to say that he was doing an honourable thing trying to put the cat out of it's misery but according to a vets testimony the cat could have been saved up until the tenth time the  :censored: drove over the poor thing.

I really hope he pays in other ways for what he has done.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 22:41:13 PM »
A fine?!!! For purposely going back and finishing the poor thing off when he'd already injured it?! Hope he gets a major league beating off one of the locals!

RIP, poor little thing.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 22:30:34 PM »
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: how do they sleep at night knowing they have done this to a defencless poor little cat  :'( :'( :'( :'(.........community service and a fine is disgusting he should be eft in a room with all us animal lovers just for 1 hour.............A life for a life for people and animals thats what it should be

Lets hope the poor little darling is happy at the bridge

xxxxxx

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 22:27:32 PM »
OMG that's disgusting .... If I had caught someone doing that I'm afraid I would have put him in the middle of the road and done the same to him.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline chris (ct1606)

• Kitten
    • ct
Revenge TV on ITV Tonight (02/01/06)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 22:24:27 PM »
This will shock everyone, if you haven't heard of it already.
I was watching a programme called Revenge TV on ITV Tonight, and came across a family living in the country with no neighbours. So the owner of the house has installed 26 Security Cameras. Good job really as what you will read next is terrible and disgusting.

The owner had a cat, and it was knocked down by a car (unfortunate I know) but what the driver of the car did next was go back, find the cat, and run over it 10 times until it was completely dead. The footage was shown on the T.V., and this was sent to the RSPCA.

The driver who lived locally was given so many hours of community service and had to pay an excess of £4000 in court fees.

That is disgusting. I think he should have been locked up for what he done, terrible isn't it. Keep your loved ones as safe as can be please and I think I may just start to do more to find my beloved.
Check out the all new Vibe FM.
http://vibe108.bebo.com

Link to CatChat