Author Topic: So selfish.  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Beausmum

• Adult Cat
Re: So selfish.
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2008, 16:15:21 PM »
Haven`t heard anything for a while, until today, when my youngest daughter came and told me that she paid £300 for the puppy, which has, or hes had Kennel Cough, and has already run up quite a vets bill. She doesnt really want the puppy anymore, so I am going to ask a few of the local rescues my area for some advice.  I am seriously thinking about telling the B***h that I will take the dog, then take her to a nice rescue centre where any future home will be checked, this little girlie will find herself a loving home. My OH would like to take her on, but what with 2 dogs and 4 cats, I think we have enough to look after.

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2008, 22:14:37 PM »
Well in that case the woman should be ashamed of herself.  I thought she was some teenager!  I would report her to the RSPCA and even if they don't do anything it might shake her ideas up a bit.  Selfish b****

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 21:15:05 PM »
 :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I can't possibly add anything to this without swearing - she needs to be stopped.
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Beausmum

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 21:07:17 PM »
The daughter is 28, and married. I have known her mother for 30 years, and we were very close friends up until 2 years ago, when the daughter came back on the scene and took back HER Irish TB mare that I had on loan from her mum. Because yet again, She  couldn`t be bothered to look after her, and her mum ends up having the horse. I had Ellie for 5 years and everyone said that she has never looked so good.
When I took her on, I spent the whole day giving her a makeover! I pulled her mane, and trimmed her tail, and tidied her feathers.
I loved that horse like mad.
Sadly Ellie was pts in october as she was kicked by another horse in the yard.

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 13:50:33 PM »
An RSPCA case I think  >:( - the animals aren't being treated properly and she needs a good slap.

I agree with Mark on this - I bet she is on benifits - so selling the kittens is benifit fraud - dob her in and get the animals taken away,

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 12:31:48 PM »
Does depend on how old the girl is.  Presumably she isn't adult?  I would speak to the mother as she is allowing this girl to have this irresponsible attitude to animals. 

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 09:12:26 AM »
Totally agree Mark - especially about the slap, no matter what age she is.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 09:10:12 AM »
An RSPCA case I think  >:( - the animals aren't being treated properly and she needs a good slap.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 08:56:48 AM »
Oh my God - this spoilt little witch must be stopped.  That is just outrageous.

Mary

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 22:26:06 PM »
How old is this daughter?

How good a friend so you wanna stay with the mother?

Offline Beausmum

• Adult Cat
So selfish.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 22:13:53 PM »
Not sure where to post this, but here goes!
My friend`s daughter is an absolute B***h. What she wants, she gets basically. She has a Yorkie and  a Cavalier King Charles. The Spaniel lives with my friend because she can`t be bothered to look after it. Today, she (the daughter) comes up to me and asks if I want a kitten. She has 2 young cats, who aren`t even 12 months old and she intends to mate them both and sell the kittens. Also, she tells me she has `rescued` a Beagle puppy that she brought from a puppyfarm, that is getting on her nerves so she has shut it  in the kitchen all day where it and whines and howls constantly. ( I wonder why?)
They live in a 2nd floor flat, and she doesnt walk her dogs, she just picks up after them.
I have always told people the truth, wether its what they want to hear or not,, well, I let her have it!! No holds barred!
How irresponsible it is of her to purposely breed, there are thousands of unwanted, stray cats and kittens in this country, without you adding to them.
Yes, you might have `rescued` this puppy from a puppyfarm, but you`re not helping the other poor dogs by paying the so called breeder by lining his pocket, etc, etc.  No doubt she will get bored with the Beagle and give it away.
I was so angry after my rant, I had to walk away or my fist would have connected with her nose.  Perhaps I should have stayed!!!
 :evillaugh:
I thought about asking her Mum to have a word with her about the situation, but, as I said, what she wants, she gets.
Any ideas?

Link to CatChat