Author Topic: Cat on a hot tin roof  (Read 2229 times)

Offline Inky

• Adult Cat
  • Kitties Woody, Taiki and Twyla
Re: Cat on a hot tin roof
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2008, 15:17:18 PM »
LOL my little tabby Twyla has a massive pair of lungs on her, she yowls and meows when she wants to be let into the bedroom in the morning.

But her brother Taiki (black) has the most pathetic little mew ever, it's really cute actually  :Luv: the way his little pink tongue shows when he looks up at me making breakfast and goes mew "I want some please". But the vet says he's going to be large, he's 6 months old and already weighs 3.5 kilos.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2008, 14:16:49 PM »
Both Tabitha Jane (my calico) and Callie (my sister's torbie) had the most ridiculous little squeaks for a meow that I have ever heard  :Luv:

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2008, 13:58:11 PM »
Never known this in other cats although I'm sure it's probably quite common. Perhaps it's a tortie thing? :rofl: :rofl:

Definately not with Chutney. She has a pair of lungs like an opera singer  :shocked:

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Offline Rachel(Rachette)

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 13:52:31 PM »
Thanks Millys Mum...not too good with the old photo thing yet.... ;D

Aww bless her, at least you were sure she was safe.
Yeh i know..my neighbour was saying "oh leave her, she'll find her own way down" there was no way i could've concentrated, knowing that she was up there....

She reminds me of my Chutney  :Luv2: (have i said that before????)
You have but hey i don't mind you can say it as many times as you want.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »
My tortie, Sweep, can't meow either! It's either silent or a little rasping sound. Never known this in other cats although I'm sure it's probably quite common. Perhaps it's a tortie thing? :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Puffball (Louise)

• Senior Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 19:01:58 PM »
Aww bless her, at least you were sure she was safe.
Mine usually drops a toy of my foot as I am puting on my shoes to go for work  :rofl: I can't resist a 10 min play but I am then sprinting for the bus!

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 17:36:54 PM »
Snooch the right way up  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 15:40:05 PM »
She reminds me of my Chutney  :Luv2: (have i said that before????)

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 15:26:24 PM »
Aw bless...what a beautiful tortie she is!  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Rachel(Rachette)

• Adult Cat
Cat on a hot tin roof
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 13:39:23 PM »
Just thought i'd share this mornings antics with Snooch....

I'd just finished putting my things into the car for work when i looked up & there was Snooch on my neighbours roof stalking seagulls.. :Crazy: bearing in mind that these seagulls were bigger than her.....i called up to her to get her  :censored: backside down..i have know idea how she got up there & i'm certain that she didn't know how she was going to get back down again :scared:

Snooch can't miaow..never has done..she opens her mouth & either nothing comes out or just a little cackle...so if you can imagine..shes running up & down the roof trying to miaow to me & looking for a way to get down...the seagulls were starting to get closer to her..so i had to get the ladders & try & get her off the roof..i managed..thankgod..i was mad at first because i was really late for work..but to see her relieved little face, just melted me as usuall :Luv2:, she definatly has me wrapped around her paw..bless her..hope shes learnt her lesson :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat