Author Topic: A couple of pics  (Read 4275 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: A couple of pics
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2008, 09:10:21 AM »
the biggest part of the codster going up is to access the window sills tbh, He doesnt like cooked stuff anyway and only seems to like any raw he has chopped into bite sized pieces.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2008, 07:59:22 AM »
I dont have cats that go on the windowsill (mind you, Molly doens't go downstairs very often, much less in the kitchen!!), and in the past I have had cats that you could leave chicken or tuna on the worktop and it would still be there - I wonder if it is with them being older, they  know they are going to get it at some point, so why bother spending energy getting it??
Please spay your cat

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2008, 23:46:33 PM »
Mine only go on the work top infront of the window sill they sit on...................probably too full of junk for them to get any further  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2008, 21:13:44 PM »
should have added i cant leave the hills or frasers macdonalds go-cat sitting out though  :shify: :evillaugh:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2008, 16:46:22 PM »
Cody is a saint, we have to put all food in the safe microwave. Someone didnt shut the door properly on sunday and Spike managed to open it and retrieve the roast chicken portion and wipe it round the floor   :naughty:

Well i've got a simple solution to your problems..dont leave anything out on the worktops  :rofl:

That doesnt put them off tho  :doh: :doh:

I think its the mob mentality  :evillaugh: :scared:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 13:59:29 PM »
Dunno Gillian he just never does, even altho he doesnt really care for human food you'd think he'd lick gravy or butter or even if i have the raw chicken scraps which i would be giving to them he doesnt touch until they are chopped into smaller pieces into his own bowl  :-:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 13:53:12 PM »
and all we heard was a cat legging up the stairs and hubby's footsteps behind him, he'd managed to nick virtually a full turkey breast and legged it off with it  :rofl:  :rofl:

LOL!  :rofl:

Cody goes on worktops but he is the best cat ever as no matter what we may have sitting food wise he never ever touches it  :)

Wow :wow: - how does that work?!!!!! I'm in awe!!!

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2008, 13:50:51 PM »
is that better or worse than a suspiciously smooth top to the butter and a cat close by licking its lips?!!! LOL!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  I've had that before now as well  :evillaugh:  I remember a few years ago and we had the inlaws stopping over xmas, hubby was doing the turkey and all we heard was a cat legging up the stairs and hubby's footsteps behind him, he'd managed to nick virtually a full turkey breast and legged it off with it  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2008, 13:45:42 PM »
Well i've got a simple solution to your problems..dont leave anything out on the worktops  :rofl:

Cody goes on worktops but he is the best cat ever as no matter what we may have sitting food wise he never ever touches it  :)

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 13:42:21 PM »
How do people actually train them not to go onto worktops  :-: 

Don't ask me Dawn! LOL!

Footprints in the butter? is that better or worse than a suspiciously smooth top to the butter and a cat close by licking its lips?!!! LOL!

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2008, 13:38:30 PM »
How do people actually train them not to go onto worktops  :-:  Mine are all disobediant and will try and nab any food you're cooking, on occasion there are foot prints in the butter when you've buttered the bread and now Dyson has started munching on my loaves of bread  :sneaky:  I get rid of one bread muncher and another steps into his paws  :evillaugh:  I can't leave cake out or anything like that, otherwise I end up with little teeth marks and chunks of ripped off pieces all over my worktops  :Crazy:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 13:32:28 PM »
My lot would soon sort your kitchen out Lynn  :evillaugh: can you leave something in the plug for Taz please  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 13:28:23 PM »
I'm coming over in a cold sweat  :scared:

:evillaugh:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 13:26:03 PM »
Cats on worktops tut tut  :rofl:

:-[  You want to see it when they all decide to descend into the kitchen  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:

I should imagine that chaos arrives at the same time  :evillaugh:

My lot are always on the worktops, milly like to leave piles of spitty grass near the toaster  :tired: My brother got the best find tho, a clingon  :sick: :evillaugh:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 13:21:22 PM »
LOL!  :rofl: - looks like my kitchen worktops - great to see them tucking into the sardines!  ;D

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2008, 12:24:42 PM »

:-[  You want to see it when they all decide to descend into the kitchen  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2008, 12:23:32 PM »

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2008, 10:17:05 AM »
I notice the only one not leaving the bowl until it's empty is the Bengal  :rofl:

:rofl:  Becky has me in stitches when she's eating, you'd swear she never got fed with all the growling she does and non of the other cats like eating with her now  :evillaugh:  It doesn't matter where Benjy and Becky are in the house, they hear me sorting food out, and they are like missiles  :rofl:  :rofl: Dyson still continues to live up to his name, but no growling off this gentle boy  :Luv:

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 08:43:10 AM »
I notice the only one not leaving the bowl until it's empty is the Bengal  :rofl:

Typical Bengal -  ;D

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 08:29:20 AM »
 :Luv2:

They are gorgeous Dawn  :Luv:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 06:31:04 AM »
They certainly looked like they were enjoying the sardines.  Very cute and lovely

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 05:32:21 AM »
 :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: Ahhh.....

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 02:08:10 AM »
And the gorgeous Toby licking his lips  :Luv:  :Luv:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
A couple of pics
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 02:07:16 AM »
Pav kindly sent some sardines for Peony the other day so I thought I better give the others some as well  :) It's always like feeding the 5000 in this house, the first to the dishes is always Becky and Benjy and little Toby when he was here.  Becky ended up with a large dish on her own because of her growling and the rest of the rabble that were in the kitchen at the time demolished the other dish  :evillaugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat