Author Topic: A big HELLO from sisters Raffa & Sylvie  (Read 2324 times)

Offline raffaandsylvie

• Kitten
Re: A big HELLO from sisters Raffa & Sylvie
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 15:22:24 PM »
Thanks you, thank you, thank you!

With all the negativity and rubbish on the internet this website is a breathe of fresh air.

I'm sure Morven will be on soon to say hello too. Will probably just use this username too mind you  :-: just to confuse everyone.

@ Yvonne Thankfully we got out just in time Yvonne, so our liosses weren't too damaging. We sold up a while back (well before they were nationalised).

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

Craig

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 14:52:45 PM »
Hiya and  :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Your babes sound gorgeous, and yes, we defo need piccies, its the law  :evillaugh:

Get Morven to pop by and say Hi too  :)

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 14:46:23 PM »
Welcome you will love it here x

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 14:23:29 PM »
Hi Craig and a very warm   :welcome:  from me too

Glad to have you on board

Sorry about your Northern Rock shares - but will your shares be safe now that the bank has been nationalised?
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline lucy

• Hero Cat
  • Xanthe
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2008, 13:16:17 PM »
Welcome to Purrs - your two sound gorgeous and full of character! Sounds like they are having loads of fun and have you properly trained already... :rofl:

Look forward to the pics when you can get that sorted.

Offline raffaandsylvie

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »
Hey guys. Thanks for the warm welcomes!

@ blackcat....We'll need to have Esther round for a leaf party sometime. Good to know our little one is not alone in her quest.

I'm going to get to work on some "Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" photos tonight as well as some "Awe...oh..." ones too. I'm sure there will be more of the latter  :shify:

We don't have net access at home but I'm sure Morven will introduce herself onto the board soon enough (she will find a way) and no doubt you won't get rid of her.

All the best
Craig

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 17:25:34 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Looking forward to seeeing your mistresses, they sound like they have got you under a paw or 8   :rofl: :rofl:

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 17:00:04 PM »
Hi Craig and  :welcome: to Purrs.

You will have lots of fun here, nice people and they can always advise you if needed ;D

Love to see Raffa and Sylvia pix. :Luv:

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 13:03:49 PM »
Hi Craig, I see Raffa has been taking lessons from Esther, whose leaf collection knows no bounds. She is firmly convinced they are savage and so huge they will not fit through the catflap, so I have to let her in through the door when she brings one home  :Luv: SHe keeps her collection in our Ikea cat tent, that she reluctantly shares with Smidgen, the aby cross from hell.

Glad you found us, you should fit right in I think! But there is one forum rule you have already broken you know! there are no pix of your furbabes - that is a cardinal sin on here!!!

Offline raffaandsylvie

• Kitten
A big HELLO from sisters Raffa & Sylvie
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 12:53:19 PM »
Hey all,

My name is Craig. Me and my other half (Morven) made a wise investment in the middle of last year - we bought shares in Northern Rock  :evillaugh:

Fortunately for us we also invested in 2 little kittens - Raffa & Sylvie. They were named after much debate, as I opted for Rambo and Arnie - okay, so I'm a first time owner and didn't know they were both female. You have to admit though if Rambo & Arnie were females they would probably be called Raffa & Sylvie...no?  :innocent:

Anyways, here is a little about our little ones.

Sylvie is almost pure white other than the fact she has a big black patch growing in from where she got neutered (excuse my spelling) don‘t ask me what breed she is….she refuses to tell me. She is extremely outgoing and likes to eat rugs, hands, fingers, feet, paper and Webbox sticks....she is far too good for Whiskas and only eats the dearest stuff available….her favourite being Sheba domes with white wine. She is very playful, and she even plays fetch (properly too) she also likes to wrestle with dangly things…like arms. She chased away a huge cat the other day, and she was about ¼ the size of it. Her hobbies are fetch and wrestling with newly bought £90 rug.

Raffa is our little torty, with the biggest meow vocabulary in the world - shes a lot more laid back than her sister but she is slowly becoming just as playful and fearless as the days go by. She is also less fussy when it comes to food and more often than not eats her sisters when shes not looking. She has recently been awarded the best hider in the world. Her favourite hobby is not one which is common with cats (at least I don’t think it is) she catches, collects and brings back to our house…10 a day….is it a bird? Is it a mouse? No….its leaves!?! I think she is building a nest. Her hobbies are getting kicked by us (as she runs between our legs soooooooooo much), collecting leaves and nest building.

I have recently built them a house/bed each which is made up of a dining chair with a throw/sheet over it….you don’t get them in Pets at Home!! And they love them - they don’t even use any of the beds or baskets we spent good money on.

I will get some photos up soon.

All the best
Craig

PS. I found this great website via satalink from catchat.rog (another brill site)

Link to CatChat