Author Topic: Ollie Biscuits...  (Read 2095 times)

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
Re: Ollie Biscuits...
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 09:19:48 AM »
FABULOUS I'm going shopping tonight -I'll get some in for Thai she loves them- Thanks for the info.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline J (Indoorcatsuk)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 09:02:47 AM »
Well if you're really stuck, I can always post you some?! Although it might cost just as much to buy it with a third off! The offer's there if you need!

J(indoorcatsuk) - yes I know, I tend to check whilst i'm there and sometimes it's grim! At some point I must go over with some new pictures and things as the ones on there are really old! We share the bin with another rescue and we once found her picking out the posh pouches and stuff and leaving all the Morrisons own - there was nearly bloodshed!!!  :evillaugh:

If you ever need anyone to check to see if the bin needs emptying if you're all terribly busy PM me as my hubbie goes there at least four or five times a week and I'm sure he wouldn't mind picking it up and dropping it off somewhere. I unfortunately don't have the time to help out more directly at the mo with a wee babby myself ( who has special needs at the mo ), tho I've done some posters before ( you may have seen some, some of them were er, rather direct and strongly worded ;) ).

Cheeky woman taking the good stuff, I must admit I've almost written on before ' for Adel ' but stopped myself because I feel ' well it's not the cats fault where they are ', but obviously I'm biased as you know ;).
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere. Groucho Marx.

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 23:10:33 PM »
Well if you're really stuck, I can always post you some?! Although it might cost just as much to buy it with a third off! The offer's there if you need!

J(indoorcatsuk) - yes I know, I tend to check whilst i'm there and sometimes it's grim! At some point I must go over with some new pictures and things as the ones on there are really old! We share the bin with another rescue and we once found her picking out the posh pouches and stuff and leaving all the Morrisons own - there was nearly bloodshed!!!  :evillaugh:
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline J (Indoorcatsuk)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 23:08:40 PM »
Hehe! How did you know?! If you see a young girl looking in the donation bin at the back, it's me checking the booty!

Very impressed at Christmas time, went to put a couple of bits in and the bin was chocca, actually brought a tear to my eye, cos in the past I've gone to put in a packet of go-cat and people have used it as a rubbish bin :(
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere. Groucho Marx.

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 23:07:15 PM »
That was me that was asking where to find Ollie.  ;)

Sadly, we don't have a Morrisons near us... not for about 20 miles, anyway.  :(

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 23:02:18 PM »
Hehe! How did you know?! If you see a young girl looking in the donation bin at the back, it's me checking the booty!
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline J (Indoorcatsuk)

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 22:56:51 PM »
Ohhh, thanks for that, if there's none left at Kirkstall do I know who to blame ? ;)

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
Ollie Biscuits...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 21:57:22 PM »
I'm sure this was from another thread, but I can't find it!

Just to let the cat mummys out there know that Ollie 1kg boxes have a third off them in Morrisons until the 9th March. I was comparing the ingredients to others and it does really stand up to more expensive foods - my Katie loves them!

Anywho, thought i'd pass it on!

Link to CatChat