Author Topic: Hello From Chester!!  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Hello From Chester!!
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 19:10:47 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs,

I keep hearing all these tales of naughty torties or haughty torties and wonder if my little girl is "weird" she isn't naughty .... well nowhere near as naughty as my two Abysinnians ... she's not haughty ... or at least no more haughty than any cat is.  She spends most of her time either asleep on my lap or happily playing with her ping pong ball or chasing Zephyr (My Aby boy .... who she adores) round the lounge.  Of course I'm not complaining that my little torie is the perfect cat but I'm beginning to doubt there really is such a thing as a naughty torite! LOL

Good luck in your search for a kitty companion can't wait to see pics of him/her or them  ;) when they arrive.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 14:44:11 PM »
Welcome to Purrs, I am sure you will be able to find a wonderful companion.
Please spay your cat

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2007, 01:13:05 AM »
Hello and welcome

good luck finding your perfect kitty mind you they are all perfect ....my totie is know as Sophie the shitebag as she is sooo unpredictable to other people but loves her mummy

best of luck

Helen

xxxxxx

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 21:29:05 PM »
I'll see if I can find some photo's of my tortie and post them!! She was the biggest cat I has ever seen. That was until my dad adopted a tabby called Jerry! He is huuuge!!
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 18:43:29 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Love to hear about the hortie tortie, most of out torties are naughty torties  :rofl:

Hope you get a cat soon and then we will want to see the pictures of course and a daily update  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Queen-Penguin

• Distinguished Cat
Hello From Chester!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 17:53:14 PM »
Hi everyone!!

I'm Sarah and I live in Chester! At present I do not have any feline friends  :( but I am looking to rehome in the near future. I haven't had a cat/kitten since I was 18 (about 5 years!) and left home to go to university and I can tell you now that I really missed the company on dark, windy nights!!

I got my first kitty when I was about 5 and instantly fell in love with her! She was a pure white short haired called Snowy (how original!). Before we had the chance to have her spayed she had a litter and unfortunately they all died apart from one which we kept and called Gilbert who was a giant tiger tabby!!

At the time, I was living around farming land and there were heavy tractors rumbling by. Poor Snowy was hit by one and died  :'( Soon after, Gilbert went out one day and never came back  :'(

After this, my mum said we weren't going to have any other cats! But we moved away from where we were into a more quiet neighbourhood and we got Banjo and Linford who were both black, Pandy who was black and white and we rehomed a giant goddess of a cat, Lucky who was a horty torty (she was so snobby, wouldn't eat Whiskers! Only some really expensive pate looking cat food that cost a fortune to buy!!)

So thats my Kitty History and, like I said, now I am finished with university and in my own place, I am deperate to rehome a kitten.

Happy New Year to you all and all your feline friends!

Sarah xxx  ;)

P.S. Sorry it's a bit of an essay!!
For a man to truly understand rejection, he must first be ignored by a cat.

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God.

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch.

Link to CatChat