Author Topic: Newbie - Hi to ya'all.  (Read 2310 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Newbie - Hi to ya'all.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 19:28:37 PM »
I think Clare started a thread on your dilema http://www.chaptanservices.com/purrs/index.php?topic=1174.0 I'm sure in time she will settle :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 18:50:26 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Hmmmmmm a bundle of fun for Christmas  :rofl: :rofl:

Well you will just have to get used to the sleeplesss nights and the none stop purring and shouting for attention till she grows up  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 15:15:38 PM »
Hiya Bex
Warm  :welcome: to Purrs

I would post on the health and behaviour section cause loads more peeps will see ya post in there. And we do love pics  ;D ;D

Great to ave ya here  ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 23:21:41 PM »
Hi Bexace  :welcome: to Purrs

Hope tonight is slighty more peaceful for you!  I think Claire has started a thread about your teething troubles with your new arrival, there are some good suggestions on there already - I'd opt for the second kitten option myself :evillaugh:

Offline Bexace (PeBbLeS)

• Kitten
Newbie - Hi to ya'all.
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 21:09:11 PM »
Hi everyone,

Just been introduced to this site by my good friend ClaireC. :-) My story goes like this:

I have a cat called cloudy - we rescued her from Newmarket cats last year (approx 1 yr old) after not having a good start in life. She was found by the center very young and pregnant. She is doing well now but was very very nervous when we first got her and hid under the bed for days. She still has her moments but considering her bad start she is good. She is not a 24/7 lap cat; she comes to you when she wants stroking and not you going to her. The only issue is that she doesn't, and has never liked being picked up - any advice greatly appreciated. Oh and she hates the noise of plastic bags and load noises - but who does??

Now the fun begins - i received a lovely ball of fluff from my sister for xmas - a 9 weeks old kitten. I picked her up yesterday and all was well until we went to bed! She was up and down all night, and didn't stop meowing or more to the point shouting! I've never heard anything so load from such a little thing in all my life. I had about 2 hours sleep after she fell asleep on my chest. And she hasn't stopped all day - any advice on why she would be doing this would also be appreciated. She doesn;t want to go in her bed, have a toy or even stay with the blanket she came with :-( I just hope we don't have a repeat performance tonight.

Link to CatChat