Author Topic: Argos pet premium gone up  (Read 1350 times)

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
Re: Argos pet premium gone up
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 18:41:15 PM »
Argos do a Platinum policy that goes up to £6k vet's fees - Bella is insured on that policy and it seems fine  ;D

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 10:42:35 AM »
Sorry for confusing you :Crazy: The cover has gone up from £1000 to £2500. Thats a good point you make about his tail and the other treatment was for an eye injury that has now cleared up. Will now look around to see if I can get a better deal. :shify:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:31:21 AM »
Do you mean the vets fees have gone down to £1000?  That's not very much at all  :-: Definitely not worth switching as any new company won't cover whatever ilness/condition he had his treatment for last year (although if it was for his tail then I'd seriously consider it as I guess not much more can go wrong with it now he doesn't have one!).

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Argos pet premium gone up
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 18:55:24 PM »
Had Archies renewal and noticed the monthly amount has gone up from below £5 to £6.63. The vets fees have gone up to £2,500 from £1000. The excess has gone up £60. Wonder if the increase is due to the fact that Archie must have had about £1500 worth of treatment last year. Am I right in thinking that it would be pointless me trying to change companies to save money because of the claims that were made last year. :Crazy:

Link to CatChat