Author Topic: PAH offers  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: PAH offers
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 21:45:10 PM »
Sorry I didn't realise as I get the Senior/Light  :-[
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Garfield&Gypsy

• Senior Cat
  • Garfield
Re: PAH offers
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 17:52:40 PM »
When i saw this i shot off to PAH to get JWB only to find the offer is on the senior varieties only.

so instead i walked over the bridge to see if home bargains had any good offers and found perfect fit dry - active in chicken 2.5kg bags for £2.99
Nicola, Chris, Garfield & Gypsy

I cannot deny that a cat lover and his cat have a master/slave relationship. The cat is the master.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
PAH offers
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 18:00:10 PM »
Hill's 300gram bags, £1.99 (down from £2.89) makes the price per kg the same as a 2kg bag  ;D - except it stays fresher  ;D
JWB 2kg bags £3 off = £7.99
any 400gram cans 7 for the price of 6
Hill's light 2kg bags £3.00 off so £10.99 (still more expensive than the regular although it should cost the same  :tired: )

They also have a large cat carrier for £12.00
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat