Author Topic: Ollie's BIG Sulk  (Read 1267 times)

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
Re: Ollie's BIG Sulk
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 16:04:02 PM »
Me me me me!!!  I am thinking about getting another cat but not sure yet - I would love another Burmese.  We used to have 2.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 16:01:12 PM »
lol, know that feeling. Used to do fair isle knitting. Would be happily knitting across a wide jumper and as I was knitting would come to a soggy bit of wool, and shortly thereafter, the end of the thread. It would be Serendipity sitting under the chair and happily chewing on the thread as it went past her face ... Burmese - who'd have them  :Luv:

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 15:55:54 PM »
Oh, believe me,  he's getting his own back!  Sicked a fur ball up outside the bedroom door in the night and guess who trod in it with no slippers on.  Then today, he tried his poor little cat who doesn't want to eat his breakfast act.  This worked quite well until he realised there wasn't anything else on offer then he ate the lot.   This afternoon I decided to do some cross stitch as I haven't done any for ages - not since I joined Purrs in fact - but Ollie the helper was there.  Needle unthreaded at least 4 times, threads hooked out of box onto floor and then he kept pouncing on my hand.  He's got claws like grappling hooks but as he freaks out if you try to hold him, I can't clip them.  I sometimes wonder - why do I like cats????   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 20:33:58 PM »
This is a disgrace - poor Ollie  >:(  :evillaugh:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 18:41:23 PM »
Aaaaaaaaw, poor Ollie, you cruel mummy!  :naughty:

Why not put him one of those heat pads under his cat bed - he will like that I'm sure.  I mean those for muscular aches and pains - 2 in a box for 99p at Wikinsons - 1 lasts up to 24 hrs.  It will do instead of the digi box!!!  You will have to make sure it's not ripped apart though as it could be bad for puddies.

Good luck with getting a warm spot Ollie.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 15:51:46 PM »
And quite right too  :rofl:

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
Ollie's BIG Sulk
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 15:27:37 PM »
We are now living with a very, very annoyed cat.  For Christmas, one of our sons bought us a new video/DVD recorder.  He set it all up and put the digital box on top of it in the unit with the TV.  The box was also known as the cat warmer, cos Ollie used to lie on top of it for a snooze.  Now he has a hard table top and no warming pad.  This has not gone down well, as you can imagine.  He doesn't like his cat bed and is being a real pain in the a*** about it all.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Link to CatChat