Author Topic: Thank you from Ron and Cats  (Read 2021 times)

Offline tammy

• Distinguished Cat
  • Smudge
Re: Thank you from Ron and Cats
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 17:32:14 PM »
Yeah I go with what Tan says...You do  GREAT!!  :thanks:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Thank you from Ron and Cats
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 20:56:24 PM »
Hope you're feeling better Ron. So sorry about darlin Misty and i hope your family member is ok.

I am just waiting for the funds to be transfered to my bank account from paypal , then will transfer them all over to yours lees Roz's amount as she has paid you direct.
Soooo glad we could help you and your babes just a little cause i know your vet exps must be huge.

We all want to thank you for loving and caring for our needy cats soo well. You are the star and our angel. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts. Bless you and your team always.
xxxxxxxxxx

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Thank you from Ron and Cats
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 14:09:22 PM »
 :Crazy: :Crazy:
I can't believe how everybody has done so much I cannot express in words how this makes me feel...This as made a difference to us here as the money we make was running so low as we all know the vets bills are mounting up... :-:Your kind donations have made this winter a better one for the cats at Brighton...a big purrr goes out to you all :thanks: :thanks:

Big thanks to Tan and helpers for organising all of this...once again we are lost for words...

Wishing you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FANTASTIC NEW YEAR ;D ;D ;D from Ron and Sally,Tracey ,Zoe  ;D ;D ;D

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Link to CatChat