Author Topic: The Diary Money  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: The Diary Money
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 08:55:25 AM »
no pressure!  one of them is a kitty to oh present that is all, he doesn't know about it and after his reaction to the christmas cards (which people seem to love by the way!) I think he will be very pleased with it

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 00:16:26 AM »
Yes they are being printed now and will be with me soon so i can dispatch. Will be next week .  :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 14:32:46 PM »
I think they are at the printers now  ;D

So I am guessing but hope they should be sent out next week.

You have seen Dawns .....ummmmmm DD LOL............note below, so we need to sell the few remaining diarys poste haste so DD gets all the money available  ;D

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 13:16:52 PM »
dare I ask when it is going to be ready (hides under desk as things are thrown by Tan !!)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 10:36:31 AM »
 :hug: Back to ya hun cause without you and the other wonderful rescues so many more babes would be left and not found love and caring homes.  :hug: :hug:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
The Diary Money
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 02:58:11 AM »
Now the auction is finished and thanks to everyone it was a massive success and the money will be such a big help to Lesley and her furbabes, I would also like to thank everyone who has purchased a Diary, the money is much needed at the moment and will be a massive help  :hug:   Just a little insight as to what my money goes on and why the peeps on Purrs and their generosity is much appreciated and a godsend. 

The last few months alone I have spent over £1200 in fuel, this is just on going back and to to the vets, trapping and homechecks.  I cover a large area with what I do and I am a one man band, I don't get any help whatsoever so everything comes out of my own pocket apart from spaying and neutering which the RSPCA cover.  I very rarely go anywhere else unless it's to do with cats, if I do, it's popping to the shops which is literally 5 minutes up the road.  My vets bills just go up and up, even though I pay some off regularly, and without my vets being so lenient, I wouldn't have kept going this long.  My food bill alone is approximately £80 per week and I only work part time on a weekend.  I fund myself by relying mainly on donations and using my housekeeping money but Purrs has helped me out so much and I really appreciate every penny that I've received. 

My hubby is bedridden so he can't work and I also have 2 kids who I have to support.  The Diary Money will be a massive help and will at least clear some of my debt.   I can't do fundraising myself as I work weekends, and if I don't work, I can't pay for food for the cats never mind anything else.  During the week I am usually out trapping, doing vet visits, home checks etc and looking after all my animals and my family.  I am just trying to point out how much small rescues rely on public support to keep going and fundraising is an important part of that.  I have had so much support over the years and I really do appreciate it as do all the cats in my care, as without peoples generosity, most would be out on the streets instead of being curled up on a comfy bed or as most are, curled up on ours.  So a big thank you to everyone who has supported me and the other rescues as without you, we really wouldn't survive  :hug:  :hug:
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 03:11:19 AM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat