Author Topic: Photo's of our lot  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
Re: Photo's of our lot
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 20:56:58 PM »
Gorgeous kitts the three of them on the window sill is brilliant !!

all look vert content !!
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline cat campbell

• Adult Cat
  • Campbell as a kitten
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 23:19:21 PM »
Fabulous photo's ;D
Cat xxxxx

ccmacey

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 20:26:28 PM »
Im so glad Tuppence/ Dinky got a good home, she's a beautifull cat. :)

Offline Fiona2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 19:41:22 PM »
Thanks for all the comments  :)
Some of the photo's are a bit blurry, it's impossible to get kittens to stay still for two seconds and the light levels in there are not the best so my camera had to think about it for a while
Letting those kittens go to other homes must have been soooo hard. I especially love that you called one of them Imp - my very first, and much loved, car was a Hillman Imp (blimey, that dates me, doesn't it?) and I always hoped to name an animal Imp one day, but somehow the right animal hasn't come along yet!
Yes it was heart rending seeing them all go over the space of a week,  :'( but I'm just so glad that they all went to good homes. Imp was so named because he was the smallest of the litter, don't like to say the runt, he and Posy went together to live with a very nice couple and Elvis went to one of their work colleagues, he came to see the kittens, looked into Elvis's eyes and bonded  :Crazy: ;D, Simba lives with the cleaning girl and her other two young cats and has settled in well, it took a couple of weeks for her female cat to take to him but they are getting along fine now and he is busy having fun with her christmas tree  :rofl: :rofl: and of course Pasha is now Kali and with Sarah(fairihell). Tuppence/ fifi is now called Dinky, they were calling her fifi to start with but have decided Dinky suits her better, she is very happy and mischievous and apparently tries to sneak under the bed covers at night, he he  :Luv: Geraldine is going to send me some pics of her when she gets them organised so I'll post those up when I get them

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 17:08:14 PM »
I love the pics of the three of them looking out the window, brilliant!

ccmacey

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 10:58:11 AM »
They are all great pics, the ones of the kittens are gorgeous, i especially like Simba and Imp.

Offline Telstar

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 08:50:55 AM »
What lovely pictures! You have such a contented looking bunch of felines!

Letting those kittens go to other homes must have been soooo hard. I especially love that you called one of them Imp - my very first, and much loved, car was a Hillman Imp (blimey, that dates me, doesn't it?) and I always hoped to name an animal Imp one day, but somehow the right animal hasn't come along yet!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 01:12:16 AM »
Staggering kitten pictures and all the cat pictures are great  ;D

Offline Fiona2

• Adult Cat
Photo's of our lot
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 20:30:45 PM »
Some photo's old and new of our gang on this link, there are a couple of pics on this page of Dave who went to the bridge 4 years ago at the age of 12 from cancer, he was our special boy.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Fionawilk/AllOurCats

.....and some pics of Tuppence, now Fifi, and her kittens on the link below. A stray who we adopted in August at the mill where I work and made space for her to have her kitties. They have now all gone to good homes and we are bereft :)

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Fionawilk/TuppenceAndKittens

Link to CatChat