Author Topic: Abby's new toy  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Fiona2

• Adult Cat
Re: Abby's new toy
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2006, 13:39:10 PM »
Yes fiona she has she started using it yesterday I left it switched off so she could get used to it without the noise but then she does love the tap!!!!
:evillaugh:
Hmmmmm that's interesting, Pepe is fascinated with the loo when it's flushed, loves to watch all the water (and anything else  :-[) swirling around and going down the pan  :evillaugh:, so at least he might be interested if not the others, Ginge is a laid back can't be bothered sort of cat and Olly and Pepe are a bit on the shy and nervous of new things side, got a new electric kettle that whistles when it has boiled, took them about a week before they decided it was safe and not to dive out of the kitchen every time I made a cuppa  :rofl:

Hope you had a great Christmas and all the best for New Year :party 2: Fiona and the boys x

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 11:56:06 AM »
Aww mine were scared when i first got ours ..give it a while and they will be pawing at it and all sorts !

Gorgeous pics :)
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Smudgey

• Distinguished Cat
  • This is my bridge furbabe Smudge
  • Slave to: Abby Zak and Smudge
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 10:56:01 AM »
Yes fiona she has she started using it yesterday I left it switched off so she could get used to it without the noise but then she does love the tap!!!! :rofl:
 :xmas 7: :xmas 4: :xmas 8: MERRY XMAS Love Jackie Abby & Zak xxx

Offline Fiona2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 09:15:48 AM »
He he! funny how they have more fun with the boxes rather than it's contents  :evillaugh:, has she got used to the fountain yet? would be interested to know, been thinking of getting my lot one but don't know if it would be viewed as some sort of alien invasion

Offline Smudgey

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 16:27:03 PM »
Actually she's scared silly of it but Zak does like it to play in anyway so will see how it goes will post pictures of it in use soon thanks agin love Jackie

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 16:25:08 PM »
Just seen these.  They're brilliant.  Looks like she's having  as much fun with the unpacking as Korky did with the packing.  I hope she's equally impressed with the fountain  ;D

Offline Smudgey

• Distinguished Cat
Abby's new toy
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 10:30:20 AM »
Here's Abby helping to unpack the Water fountain won on CC Auction for Ron

[attachment deleted by admin]

Link to CatChat