Author Topic: LOST, 5 1/2 mnth ginger tabby with white tip on tail, Eastbourne, East Sussex  (Read 2983 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
 :cheer: :yayyy: :cheer:

Im so happy for you all  ;)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Great news!!! aren't they naughty little tinkers - Smidgen was missing over night and had the entire Purrs clan rooting for me :Luv: It drove me nuts!! and it was so good to have people out there in cyber-land who cared - thanx guys, if I didn't do it well enough last time.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Woo Hoo I'm so pleased your baby is back home.  I hate to say "I told you so" .... but I will anyway!  :naughty:

The power of the poster does it again.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
 :welcome:So pleased he has come home.
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Woo Hoo  :wow:  Excellent new, am so pleased for you  :)

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
So pleased to hear your news, Bev.  He's a beautiful boy.  By the wat  :welcome: to Purrs.

Offline 4Kitties

• Kitten
  • mum to Paws, Misty, Sulley & Tippy
I got my boy back today  :Luv: :Luv: My husband took i call from man saying he  thought he had found him, was near sure it was him.So dh went round and it was Tippy  ;D.The man had let his cats in and Tippy followed them.The man had seen one of the missing posters we had put up around the area.Tippy was 3 roads accross from us but had been missing for a whole week, He's lost his collar and is a little distant but he is fat so has oviously been being fed or finding food from somewhere. I'm so happy to have him back, i cried loads when i saw him.I keep going up stairs and looking at him and giving him strokes.I just cant believe he is back, i was sure i was never going to see him again.Weve re-booked his neuter for tuesday (had to cancel when he went missing) and he is being chipped at same time.

Bev xxx

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Defo follow this advice as I lost my cat for thirteen days....and was found via leaflet posting.....Good Luck for finding your beautiful kitty  ;)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Hi and welcome to Purrs,

Sorry your furbabe is still missing .... my best bit of advice is:

Posters, Posters, Posters with picture and details with contact number.....hand out to neighbours and anyone you see. Put up in local shops, pubs and supermarkets. Stick to all local lamp posts. (If it rains go and collect them and replace however it's best to put posters in plastic wallets so if it rains they don't go all soggy - the neighbours and council don’t mind you putting them up so much that way).  Also put one in your and friends cars - it amazing how many people see them this way. Make smaller flyers and push through every letterbox on your streets and the surrounding area.   It is a good idea to offer a reward … of course this doesn’t have to be money … a box of cho-colates or a bunch of flowers is just as good.

Literally flood the area with posters ... the more out the more chance you will have of getting your little man back home.  As he is still very young he will probably be hiding but hunger will drive him out.

Good luck and stay positive. 
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

Wish it was in better circumstances  :hug:

What a gorgeous kitten, have you looked at the list at the top of this section.  Calling for him at night maybe worth a try, wish I could suggest something really good, boy little boy out there.

Hope you find him quickly

Offline 4Kitties

• Kitten
  • mum to Paws, Misty, Sulley & Tippy
LOST, 5 1/2 mnth ginger tabby with white tip on tail, Eastbourne, East Sussex
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 22:42:35 PM »
Hi.
I'm new here and this is my 1st post.
Our beautiful baby boy has gone missing and were heart broken.He is a 5 1/2 mnth old un-neutered Tom (is booked in for neuter next week  :( ) He is a ginger tabby with a white tip on his tail and is named Tippy.Last seen in willingdon trees area of Eastbourne on evening of 26th November when he ran out when we let one of our other cats out. We have put leafets through doors, phoned all vets, cats protection, council,been out and called him, put contents of hoover round garden, put box with a dressing gown in outside under shelter have done everything that is suggested to do but he is still hasnt come home  :'( :'(.
Us, our 4 children and our other 3 cats are missing him sooooo much.I'm hardly sleeping as constantly listening for his cry outside the window.We just want him home  :( :'( :(

Link to CatChat