Author Topic: Eye advice needed  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: Eye advice needed
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 19:51:02 PM »
I know what you mean SR about feeling paranoid after an illness. This really is one of those things I think where it is going to be impossible to describe what it looks like sufficiently for someone to form a helpful judgement. If you are concerned, I think your only option will be for a vet to have a proper look. How's your knee?

Offline SpecialRed

• Senior Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 19:39:38 PM »
just tried to have another look and could not see it, maybe after his abcess im being paranoid! I will look again tomorrow and decide then. Cheers guys

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 19:24:28 PM »
definitely see the vet, could be he has been injured in a fight or just runing into something.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 19:22:19 PM »
Could be start of an ulcer or an old scar, would get the vet to check it tho incase its something more sinister

Offline SpecialRed

• Senior Cat
Eye advice needed
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 19:17:19 PM »
I have just been looking at barrys eye and thought he had a small hair in it, on closer inspection it looks like he has a layer of his eye (small ring) missing, a bit like if you lick a gobstopper and get through to the next layer. Its has no discolouration and if he had not been heatbutting me i woukd never have seen it.

Sorry the explanations is vague, any ideas what it might be?

Link to CatChat