Author Topic: 6m.o baby accused of stealing!!!!!!  (Read 2289 times)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
Re: 6m.o baby accused of stealing!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2007, 10:27:38 AM »
LOL Liz, our family border "ben" (who is rip now) was a sheep dog but was happier living in the town and being with his family than getting to stay on the farm when we left.  He wouldnt "round up" my soots etc unless commanded (not by me mind !!  >:(  ) but it was rather amusing the minute he was he could just spring into action with that fixed concentration  :evillaugh:
Not that this bothered my soots in the slightest of course, he could have easily taken ben down if he had wanted  :rofl:

I shall look for a pic of him later for you, one of the most fantastic dogs ive ever met and truly was a "gentle ben"  :Luv:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 00:06:35 AM »
With the trials and tribulations we could write a book, currently our latest rescues are playing up a storm to Harvey and purring like mad and its so sweet.

I think that if I ever wrote the Clan Cats and dogs book people would think we were slightly more odd than they do now!!!!! :)
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 00:02:03 AM »
 :rofl:   :rofl:  great wee tale.... you go sky!!!

Sounds like its going to make for a few amusing stories in your house Liz!!  lol

he sounds  :Luv:
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 23:25:40 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 23:14:03 PM »
Sky is our Border Collie puppy with Klepto maniac tendancies, he only trys to round up cats no interest in sheep but is getting quite good at herding cats he tends to like the gingers and the black and whites! :shy:

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 22:12:29 PM »
you could always take Sky shopping to P.A.H.  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: how could they charge a cat....... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 21:14:43 PM »
Great story  ;D

Offline Elaine

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 21:12:30 PM »
The only bonus I get is the privilage of paying the bloody companies vet bills :censored:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 20:53:09 PM »
 :rofl:  I thought with the bonuses you'd been getting lately elaine it was 400 smackeroonies  :sneaky:

:rofl:

Offline Elaine

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 20:42:43 PM »
I am sorry for waking you up and accusing Skye of the theft. But in all fairness you do still owe me the £200 he stole and ate from my purse  like I have £200, pay day on friday lol
He did give me loads of kisses last night bless him, I think he loves his aunty Elaine.
Glad to hear that the kittens are doing well and cannt wait to hear more about them.

PS
did you eat all that cheesecake yourself today?

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
6m.o baby accused of stealing!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 20:31:33 PM »
Elaine came round to the Clan Cats homestead for tea last night and met our newest baby our BC Sky, introductions went well and evening progressed, we rescued 2 black kittens aged nearly 4 months from a nasty shed environment and settled them in to the large kitten pen and these 2 babes are doing well, purring and eating roast beef and have met the other 36 clan cats from the safety of the pen!

As the evening progressed over Lasagne, garlic bread and manadrin Cheesecake I noticed Sky was being quiet, reason why Auntie Elaine left her handbag in prime stealing position so he duly obliged and took it off to his bed without being told!

I retreived all items from his bed and he apologised to Auntie Elaine as only a 6 month old puppy can with kisses - that was before he bought me in a dead mouse!

This morning get a mad panic phonecall from Elaine I think Sky has stolen the Shop keys!

Two minutes later I get a return phonecall saying she had found keys on floor of car!

All I can say is how can you blame a baby with klepto maniac tendancies - returned a pair of slippers to his mate Max's Dad today!!! :innocent:

Link to CatChat