In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

King Leo 💔

<< < (2/3) > >>

lisa77:
Thanks so much guys
Lovely words that mean so much.
I will get his ashes back on Friday and I'm also having a ring made with some of his hair ❤
We went to our local rspca rescue on Saturday just to look. We haven't decided as yet if we will get another. I think it's way too early but think it would be nice for my daughter

alisonandarchie:
Lisa very much thinking of you and your beautiful boy :hug:

You could not have loved him anymore :hug:

dawnf:
oh Lisa, the guilt thing is part of the process, we all do it.  You will be able to look back and smile one day I promise  :hug:

lisa77:
Thanks so much everyone. I always knew this would be devastating but totally underestimated how empty and broken we would all feel. I've only just been able to face properly cleaning the rest of where he was sick. Can't bare to move his beds. I don't think I will ever be able to shut my porch door. We have a large porch where he used  to lounge as it was a sunny room. That is where he was laid to rest
 He also hated it if I was in another room with the doors closed.
Our home just isn't the same without him. He was a very vocal puddy and always chattering and I will forever miss his little chirps that Maine Coons are famous for

❤❤.

Sue P (Paddysmum):

Lisa, guilt truly never solved anything, and I believe this was an unfortunate coincidence with the timing of your holiday. 

We always end up feeling a sense of "why couldn't I save them?" which is based on our desire for love to be enough to overcome whatever life throws at us, including death. 

Well, love is enough, but it can't outwit death, it can only transcend it.  It keeps going, in the face of all odds, and long after death has intervened.  That's what makes it special.

Leo was your marvel, and he looked after your second marvel with a devotion that echoed his absolute love for you.  Hold fast to that thought, and your beautiful tribute to Leo. 

:hug: :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version