In Loving Memory Cats > Rainbow Bridge - In Loving Memory

King Leo 💔

(1/3) > >>

Sootyca:
If I didn't have Sky I would have been straight to a rescue for another fur-ball.  Time heals but a furball to look after helps as well :) 

:hug: :hug:

Sue P (Paddysmum):
 :Awwww!! 

Yes.  It's good to look.  You never know what little soul might be desperate for a second chance xxx

lisa77:
I'm sure I will.. I found myself looking on rspca website again today!

Just found the pic above ❤❤❤

lisa77:

Sue P (Paddysmum):

I know it sounds strange to say, but you'll feel better I think on Friday when he returns home to you all.

As for getting another, and if or when that might be, it's whatever is best for you.  I would say though, that having lost three cats in recent years way too soon, I was reluctant to consider getting another.  That said, my OH pulled me straight back in to cat guardianship, and within days of losing all three, we'd adopted other cats, all in dire need of good homes.  They were absolute Godsends.  Just the practicalities of having to take care of them was a distraction from our losses, and of course, as nature will, she abhors a vacuum.  They worked their magic on us, and within a very short space of time, I grew to love each one of them - not as a "replacement" for a precious life lost - but in their own right, and for what they each brought to the table in themselves.

I hope that you can open up to another in due course.  Leo's legacy.   :hug: :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version