Author Topic: Please help  (Read 14343 times)

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Please help
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2007, 18:06:05 PM »
How are things going ajay? Any updates on your furry family?

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2007, 20:47:16 PM »
Aw, poor baby....what,s wrong with him ? Will he get better? I,m REALLY sorry to hear this. Ring me any time when you and OH want to come round for a cuppa and a chat x x j

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2007, 20:44:14 PM »
Think it means that human servant is not working hard enough and must set alarm for half hour earlier or tea break time will be spent scrubbing the bath. :rofl: Think it also means litter tray required in bathroom.
Hard as it is keep cheerful, keep cats in Jail and exterminate all traces of that wee problem.
Cringle is very poorly he has been hospitalised.

Offline bagpussarah

• Adult Cat
« Reply #70 on: January 08, 2007, 20:37:33 PM »
Hi Jayne,

I hope it all works out for you and the cats. It is so stressful when they are not getting on, or are stressed.

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2007, 20:34:08 PM »
Thankyou so much.Laughing aside how,s Cringle?......Well George and Amber have been locked in the kitchen since I last saw you and have been behaving. My bedroom door is permanently closed much to the displeasure of T &H .But, if it means no wee ,then thats a help. This morning I overslept and had to quickly get me and the kids ready for school. Normally my first job of the day is feeding the cats.As I was doing my quick showgirl(wash......feet ,f***y and face) madame Amber ran in the bathroom ,jumped in the bath and did a huge pee.What the heck does that mean in cat language?    x x j

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2007, 20:26:33 PM »
Jayne hope things really are getting better,dont be afraid to shout if you need anything

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2007, 15:43:40 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) I haven,t got a problem.............or....have I ...? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2007, 23:53:19 PM »
 :-: :-: :-: :-: now how would I know what problem you had  :rofl: :rofl:

:shify: :shify: :shify: blame it on Teresa  :shify: :shify: :shify:

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2007, 21:04:16 PM »
I have a wee problem.......I have a wee problem.........I have a problem......I don,t have a problem.............What problem are you talking about ?.............. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2007, 19:42:44 PM »
ajay has a ummmmmm a problem  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2007, 19:31:30 PM »
And if I find your head in the sand on an oasis or even a mirage of one you`ll  wish you were on a desert island with hundreds of dirty litter trays.
Repeat after me--- I have a wee problemI have a wee problemI have a wee problem
 :hug:
Teresa

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2007, 18:59:21 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:LOL     HA ! HA!HA!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2007, 18:05:34 PM »
Its a mirage of an Oasis   :rofl: :rofl:

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2007, 10:34:58 AM »
Well Theresa I,m still in the desert ,but I can see an oasis!!!......or is it just a mirage?.....All will be revealed LOL !!.....Give gorgeus Cringle a big hug x x Fingers crossed   j x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2007, 10:07:14 AM »
Hope your still rid of that sand Jayne , I will be round for that cake and to make sure that Amber and George really are behaving as soon as Cringle is better.
Keep smiling
Teresa xx

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2007, 20:26:29 PM »

C
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2007, 19:58:51 PM »
Thankyou again........Got a bit merry last pm. with my friend....The computer is downstairs in my little entertaining room ,so when I get tired and emotional I can just put a message straight on!!!!!Not always a good thing !!!I,m so thick that my OH has given me a touch screen so as you can imagine it,s so easy for me to put a message on!!!!That,s why even though I absolutely mean,t what I said,Christine, I hope I didn,t come on too strong !!!(ha !ha!). I,ve been living a bit of a roller coaster(as if you didn,t know) and I have to say this forum has helped me SO much.I just think your all such kind and lovely people and it,s really helped me not only with the cats but also the many losses I had last year.(here I go again.....I,ll have to stop the old vino!!!). Anyway ,touch wood  ,me little fur babes are behaving so that,s good....so far!!! Much love j x x

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2007, 16:43:30 PM »
You seem happier, Jayne  :rofl:

Thanks for your email - I've sent you a PM. How are things today?

« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 16:44:20 PM by Christine (Blip) »
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2007, 22:06:12 PM »
Thankyou x x x  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Schmew

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2007, 20:09:20 PM »
Best of luck Jayne, keep us posted on how you go on. Really hope things work out - hang on in there!

x

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2007, 12:32:01 PM »
I am glad you are seeming calmer about things Jayne, and I do hope that you can sort it all out.
Please spay your cat

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2007, 08:07:20 AM »
Thanks Teresa.....We did have a laugh didn,t we? The time just flew by,I could of listened to you both all day.You should write a book!....Anyway the cage is in the garage till my OH gets back from his trip....In the meantime I,ve been confining her and George to one room(same as you do at yours)...this seems to be going well. I really want to get my bedroom cleaned properly before I even put her in there again as it does stink. In the meantime, I went and bought a job lot of that sensitive cat food as they had wolfed down the other.They really love it so that,s good. Anyway, if you and your OH want to come over and have a nice cup of tea and some cake with me ,you,d be so welcome. It would do you both good to have a change of scene for a couple of hours.I can,t believe how hard you both work.....non stop,it really is unbelievable. It,s like living with permanent new born babies!!!I,ll keep everyone informed and THANKYOU again. x x Jayne :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2007, 20:45:10 PM »
Hi Jayne
Hope your head is above sand level today and that you are attacking this wee problem from every angle, it was great to meet you and really did me the world of good to laugh so much. A problem shared is always easier to deal with so keep that heart on your sleeve and keep us all up to date.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2007, 15:44:13 PM »
Good luck Jayne - you know where we are  :)

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2007, 14:41:37 PM »
Good luck with the cage training i am sure that Amber will thank you for it if it all pays off in the end :)
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2007, 09:24:45 AM »
Jayne so pleased that your giving the cage training a chance and covering all your options.  Fingers crossed it all goes well and you can keep all your furbabes at home with you :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2007, 21:49:45 PM »
I am glad that you have some more options to try out, I do hope they work for you.
Please spay your cat

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2007, 21:06:57 PM »
Soooooooooooooooo pleased to hear this  ;D ;D

Wear your heart on your sleeve whenever cos then peeps can try and help.

I do hope the retraining goes well for youe and the babes cos they are truely gorgeous. keep us uptodate with the progress  ;D

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2007, 21:01:27 PM »
Hi everyone and THANKYOU for your amazing support! God Bless you all x x  Well, I had a fabulous morning meeting the amazing, one and only Theresa and her wonderful OH. What a fantastic team they are and what amazing work they do. You just wouldn,t believe it, they are truly dedicated to all their cats. They are beautiful people that are VERY few and far between. We also managed to have a great laugh and I met the one and only Minimopsical. I,m lost for words really and so overwhelmed by what they both do. I don,t think I could even begin to start. Anyway. bless her ,she gave me a wake up call and pulled my very niaeve head out of the sand. Theresa gave me a cage in which to home Amber while I try to re-train her. I can also keep it in my bedroom so she doesn,t feel left out. It,s going to be a long ,slow process that will hopefully may work. I,m sorry that I,ve made you all ride the emotional rollercoaster with me and I,ll try not to wear my heart on my sleave so much.Must go as I,m sorting my brood out......will update you  x  x   x  x jayne

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2007, 19:24:04 PM »
Any developments today, Jayne?

C

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2007, 13:06:00 PM »
Very well said Grit, Chadwick was gorgeous and I am so pleased he is now happy. ;D

Offline Grit

• Adult Cat
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2007, 12:42:19 PM »
Hi Ajay, when I tried introducing the lovely Chadwick and it wasn't working and I rang Wizz, the first thing she asked me was would I consider rehoming him if it really didn't work.  I said yes and she said that proved I did love my cats and was putting their welfare first and I think it is true.  When we rehomed Chadwick we did so through the cattery I use.  She knew one of her customers had lost a cat a couple of months earlier and of course for me it had the added advantage that the new owner was known and the cattery owner could vouch for her caring abilities.

Well the new owner came to see Chadwick and fell  in love immediately, I could see there was already a bond there, and when he went to the new house he just settled in immediately, it was as though this huge sigh of relief went through him.  I had descovered that despite what his previous owners had said about him getting on with other cats he had in fact only ever been an only cat and his relief at going back to this was palpable.

A year later he is still as happy as Larry, he is worshipped and spoilt rotten by his owner, has her undying attention and a huge territory over which he holds sway (he came from a street of back to backs and now lives in the country.

Although I miss him, I know he doesn't miss me and I know it was definitely the right thing to do.  We always assume our cats love us, but I think in reality they actually love whoever is feeding them at the time ;D ;D

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2007, 12:06:13 PM »
I'm sorry it's come to this but sometimes rehoming is the right thing to do by the cats.  Peeing everywhere is a sign that they aren't happy so it's often the kindest thing to do to find them a new home.

Is George a registered pedigree?  If so have you contacted his breeder?  Not only for advice but to return him to her if you can't keep him.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2007, 10:55:07 AM »
Aww, Jayne, I am so sorry you have had to come to this decision, I would suggest contacting Wizz first, just in case there is a better way than to home them both. I will try and give you a bell later.
Please spay your cat

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2007, 22:20:44 PM »
Jayne have emailed you, I`m off to bed now, hopefully will see you or hear from you tomorrow

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2007, 22:00:32 PM »
Thanks Teresa...When can i phone You?.....Also please could you email your no.? Bless you x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2007, 21:50:50 PM »
Jayne
just spent ages typing long post to find other things written , you have my number ring me

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2007, 21:45:37 PM »
Oh this is so sad, try Wizz although she may saybthe same as Teresa.

Offline ajay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2007, 21:45:18 PM »
Yes Christine....Definately. Infact I,ll probably visit her while the children are at school.Thankyou j x x

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2007, 21:38:18 PM »
Jayne, hun, please call Teresa and chat this through with her, whatever you decide together, will you do this for me?

xxC

Link to CatChat