Author Topic: Hi Again  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Hi Again
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 23:07:48 PM »
I hope everything goes well for you and Gracie  ;D

Offline nelliestew

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 21:34:42 PM »
Hi thanks for your reply!
I read an article in the telegraph at the weekend which suggested microchip activated cat flaps to keep out unwelcome intruders - i might try this with my 'cat hating ' friend!
Still we are hoping to move house in the next few months so this will bring a whole new raft of other problems!

:sneaky: Gracie will hate living on a modern estate as opposed to a quiet road, with a HUGE garden next door where she can hide in trees and dig up the tulips :))
Nellie :))

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 22:52:24 PM »
OK deep breath  ;D

along trhe top of your screen is a row of buttons just above where the posts come up..............the first one says home.

Click on that and you see every board that we have.

You will find one called Cat heath and behavior and thats probably the one you want right now  ;D

When you have time pop into all the boards just to get a flavour of what they are all about.

Right at the very top on the left under the Purrs banner and next to your name it says All unread posts.............click on that and you will see all the threads you havent read with the newest at the top  ;D

Now about your cats...........they will have picked up a feeling from your cat hating friend and so will probably stay out of her way until she has gone ........cats are clever  ;D

Of there is another cat coming in your house, then he could be , most likely to be upsetting your cats and the diareaha could be from yours or him. Somehow you need to stop him coming in if possible, does your flap lock?

Do you know who owns him cos it may be  best to have a word with them if possible.

Offline nelliestew

• Kitten
Hi Again
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 22:36:54 PM »
Hi again
Sorry to be such a pest - but I'm not sure where to go on the boards next!
I am hoping to get Molly to the vets this week (and I have treated her and Grace with worming stuff) and hopefully the overgrooming thing might be resolved quite soon.
It was interesting that a young friend popped around today. She stated that she "hated cats". neither of my girls showed face until she had gone, after three hours and normally they are terribly keen to introduce themselves!.
We have also had an incidence of plops of diahoerrea ( I know ewww) - next to food bowls - and also in the study - twice - in the same place. I'm not convinced it is my girls as there is a rather aggressive/unfriendly and un neutered male next door who can access the house through the cat flap - and he has been in - spraying.
Help

xx

Link to CatChat