Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

Skinny Cat

(1/2) > >>

Nick (Peanut & Boo):
Peanut has always been the same too. No matter what he eats. He says he's a `lean mean fightin machine'   >:(   and who's gonna argue with him.!   Not me  for one  :rofl:

JackSpratt:
Cheers, Nick. I'll pass on the info! The bloke that asked says he is neutered and has always been pretty skinny, so I think it's possibly just the cats natural shape.

I think if you asked BooBoo she'd definately go with that excuse reason! :evillaugh:

Nick (Peanut & Boo):
Hi  jack
I asked BooBoo (aka lardass) for some advice and she said definitly canned tuna and salmon ( the human kind)  Peanut and I can vouch for it believe you me :innocent:  full of good healthy stuff for cats. Well just look how bears do on it before hibernation lol.
Maybe BooBoo is preparing for hibernation hee hee :rofl: :rofl:

Amanda (mad4moggies):
The vet will probably the best person to ask but if this cat is neutered and has no other health problems other than the abscess then feeding him normally should work but like Gill said some cats are naturally leaner than others.

JackSpratt:
I assumed that too, Gill. I'll ask. I think to me it goes without saying that a cat's "done", but it really shouldn't.  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version