Cat Health & Behaviour > Health & Behaviour General

No furballs in a couple months...should I worry?

(1/3) > >>

tab:
Well all I can say is I wish Mogs would stop with the fur balls as she woke me up this morning huck huck ing  :sick: and thats after having 2 defurrum a day. Think we'll go back on the katalax lol
love
Tab

clarenmax:
Now, why didn't the quote come out purple  :scared:

Not good with all this technology stuff lol

clarenmax:

Is he short haired? Short haired cats have fewer furballs than long haired ones (not quite so much fur to ingest lol) but yes regular grooming helps a lot. You could make stuff a small cushion with the amount of fur you get out of my pair when you groom them  :rofl:

Yeh he is, but his fur is pretty dense - I could have stuffed a whole household of cushions with the fur that comes of my boy  :Crazy:

Team Svartalfheims:

--- Quote from: clarenmax on December 12, 2006, 12:07:40 PM ---I've only ever seen 1 furball from Max in the 6 years I've had him - I do groom him regularly as well so don't know if that makes any difference?

--- End quote ---

Is he short haired? Short haired cats have fewer furballs than long haired ones (not quite so much fur to ingest lol) but yes regular grooming helps a lot. You could make stuff a small cushion with the amount of fur you get out of my pair when you groom them  :rofl:

fleur:
Defurrum eh? I will look it up. And I'm not worried as he has only done it twice ever for a few seconds each time. But I will keep an eye on him. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version